This Ones For YOU ! ! !

HUGSMILEY.gif

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I want to thank EVERYONE who has been involved in the PIF threads....whether it's helping someone, giving, or recieving. EVERYONE is a winner in my book.

The mod is actually going to go to my neighbor as a gift from her hubby. Both are struggling in the horrible economy and have come close to losing their home several times. Stress is the root of all evil for a smoker and there is no way I want to see either of them go back to that horrible habit.

Thank you to all the vendors who have donated to this wonderful event. Thank you to the moderators for having hosted this, and the other contests...and above all, thank you for having me in this wonderful community. Big kitty group hug to all of you.

thumbnail.aspx

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
but what about loxy???????? :(
Just being a part of and a moderator of pif is rewarding enough - not only do I get to delete posts :evil: I met some of the most wonderful and amazing people in the world here - including my lovely wife Jazz. :wub:

Lox, thank you for all your work on this contest! (((Lox))) I love you man! :D

So, I looked up the Nova E-cig and it's really interesting to look at! I can't wait to check it out in person. Thanks for the votes guys and as always, thank you so much for participating in Pay It Forward and helping to make it the great group it is. Long live Pay It Forward! (((you guys)))

I really enjoyed running this contest and IMO it worked out perfectly - everyone's a winner :) your an amazing woman who's always been there for me like a sister and I'm honored to call you my friend. :wub:

"LOX" - YOU "Little Cute Blue Bunny"

What Happened . . . View attachment 95075 . . . Not Anything . . . :(

WELL - Let "Me" just say that as far as I AM concerned - better than any other PRIZE You Could have "Won" . . . YOU "My Friend" Have WON So Many People 's Hearts For What - YOU DO SIR ! ! !

SO JUST FOR YOU

smiley_bighug.gif

smiley.gif

HEY!! :blink::blink: watch the hands bub - I'm married ;)

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
This was so wonderful.Thank you so much Lox for all your hard work and Thank you Tib for your kindness.You are amazing!! :)

I love PIF!! :laugh:

View attachment 95077 . . . .
"Tiburonfirst" . . . View attachment 95076

This Ones For YOU ! ! !

HUGSMILEY.gif

Congrats Keyzgirl for being the most unappreciated PIF'er of the year.

I appreciated you!!! :)

cat-and-squirrel-images.jpg

I loves you kittycat!!!! You are so freakin' awesome!

Ditto what they said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread