Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Last week I ordered
1 pack blanks
1 pack Cherry cordial prefilled
Bottle of waffle
Bottle of white choc strawberry
Bottle of peppermint

I waited all darn day yesterday for my package, giddy with the anticipation of trying my new flavors.

Mail arrives. Hmmm. I said to myself "Self, this package seems awfully light!"

I opened the package and all that was in it was the pack of blank carts!

It was mailed in a large, padded Priority mail envelope. I did not appear to be tampered with, but the seal on those padded envies is not very strong.

I called our friends at V4L and they are mailing out my missing stuff but it will be up to 5 days before it arrives :(

Dear friends at V4L, you might want to consider an extra measure of security by sealing the Priority mail envies with shipping or strapping tape, or use the small Priority mail BOXES (which trust me, are hard to open!).

Anyone else had a package pilfered or tampered with? What do you think is the solution?

:)

Ever1ast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
It's not unheard of, especially if you live in an area where the USPS uses contracted delivery people vs regular mail carriers. My wife has been saying for weeks that her coupons have been missing from the mailers we usually get (she's one of those extreme couponers lol). I didn't think too much of it till last week a local "contracted" carrier was caught by the PD I work for stealing mail from several people. My guess is that the economy has turned people that normally wouldn't be, into thieves. And also that the post office's hiring standards for contract workers isn't as stringent as it is for full timers.

You may want to find an email address and let your local Postmaster know about the missing mail. It may not get your items back, BUT; if it's happening to more people and a pattern becomes apparent, they may be able to track down who's doing it and keep it from happening again.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I have had my packages tampered with but nothing was missing. I actually had one that looked like it had been through world war II. It was mailed from Georgia and it took almost two weeks to get from there to North Carolina. So it does happen. I think putting them in boxes instead of the paper packing might be better That way you would know for sure if they had beenpampered with or not because they are as hard as heck to open

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
It's a worry. My only question would be; why would anyone steal e-cig supplies? Unless they vape themselves, the bottles of juice would be useless to them. And the prefills are only of use if you use the same format e-cig. Can't imagine there's many places they could sell them either.

Hmm, now thinking of the stereotype hot goods seller: "Psst, hey Mac, wanna buy some juice?", furtively opens raincoat to display rows of pockets holding bottles of juice.

:laugh:

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
It's a worry. My only question would be; why would anyone steal e-cig supplies? Unless they vape themselves, the bottles of juice would be useless to them. And the prefills are only of use if you use the same format e-cig. Can't imagine there's many places they could sell them either.

Hmm, now thinking of the stereotype hot goods seller: "Psst, hey Mac, wanna buy some juice?", furtively opens raincoat to display rows of pockets holding bottles of juice.

:laugh:

Which corner is he on? I need to find that guy...there are no brick and mortars near me...he might be handy!

There is an IA department for the post office as well. call your post office and ask for the number to consumer affairs.

incantius

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
tennessee
Ms. Biomom you're right. Why more and more stores are going to clip free coupons and using cards (like CVS (ughhh), grocery stores, walgreens, etc.). Much cheaper on their end, and with newspaper sells slumping, no reason to dump the money into paying them to advertise and print a coupon.

however you can find tons of coupons online and print them off (of course most are manufacturer's coupons). my wife does it all the time lol

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
I am disappointed, too. I ordered 2 bottles of the WOW555 18mg. Juice, a box of the Black blank cartos, and a new black battery. Well, they were out of the Black blank cartos, and they replaced that with a sample box, (which is okay with me), along with 7 samples, but I only received 1 bottle of my WOW 555 juice. I have put a support ticket in, and I contacted Mark about it. I also enclosed pictures of my receipt & a picture of what I received, in Mark's message. In my opinion, I don't think they are double checking the orders like they should.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread