Pina Colada flavored English Toffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

empnero

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
US
There's always been a hint of coconut in V4L's English Toffee. I kind of liked it too, but it's not pure English Toffee. If you look back, there have been several threads devoted to this topic...:p
Yea if you do a search you'll see this was discussed a bunch, its also on a review on the V4L store, some products have customer reviews, I of course saw this after I tried it for the first time. I absolutely agree on the taste, was not what I was expecting but I do love it.

the4thpower3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Virginia
Will that be a WOW pina colada, Leaford?

I love the English Toffee...I first thought Pineapple/Pina Colada also...still do.
But, I have tried premo Pineapple - Strong flavor, but no vapor. Me no likey.
I've tried Coconut, which seems closer to the English toffee. And much better than Pineapple. I haven't tried Pina Colada yet...so not sure how it compares to English Toffee.

I will try the NEW Pina Colada when that comes out :) And I'll see how it compares. If the new Pina Colada is like the current English Toffee, I won't mind if a new English Toffee tasted like real toffee. But if not, hopefully I can still get the current English Toffee flavor. I love it.

lilred

May 3, 2010
New Mexico
Will that be a WOW pina colada, Leaford?

I love the English Toffee...I first thought Pineapple/Pina Colada also...still do.
But, I have tried premo Pineapple - Strong flavor, but no vapor. Me no likey.
I've tried Coconut, which seems closer to the English toffee. And much better than Pineapple. I haven't tried Pina Colada yet...so not sure how it compares to English Toffee.

I will try the NEW Pina Colada when that comes out :) And I'll see how it compares. If the new Pina Colada is like the current English Toffee, I won't mind if a new English Toffee tasted like real toffee. But if not, hopefully I can still get the current English Toffee flavor. I love it.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who notices the pineapple along with the coconut in the English Toffee. I agree if the new Pina Colada tastes like the current English Toffee then I wouldn't mind a real toffee but I'd really like to know first That could be quite a shock to order English Toffee and get english toffee while expecting our current fav. :confused:

lilred

May 3, 2010
New Mexico
Leford, let me see if I can make this any cloudier for you. I like my pina colada "English Toffee" I don't care if it's called English Toffee or pond scum (well maybe not that but you get my meaning). I would like to try a more "real" english toffee but I want to know if it changes before I order it so I'm not too shocked when I go to vape it :ohmy: lol. I know I want this I want that, I'm just never satisfied (except when I'm vaping hehe). Feeling a bit :confused: yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread