Pinnacle Drip Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
I just finished taking the pictures for the first batch. In total there are 79 tips in the first run. Here is a group picture with one of each tip.

IMG_0166.jpg

Here are the final prices.
Acrylic is $13.94
Genesis is $14.87
Tru-Stone is 16.02

Off to bag them up for shipping.

Reactions: subwayaznm

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
I just finished taking the pictures for the first batch. In total there are 79 tips in the first run. Here is a group picture with one of each tip.

IMG_0166.jpg

Acrylic is $13.94
Genesis is $14.87
Tru-Stone is 16.02

Looks great Lewis!

Not only beautiful, but fantastic prices for such obviously high quality tips.

charmschool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
North Georgia

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
I may have time for custom mods again this winter. It will depend if work slows down this winter like it has the past few years. In the future I hope to make tube mods in acrylic on the cnc lathe, but that probably won't be started until next year or so.

I have to install a engine in my truck, so in 2-3 weeks I will start another run of tips on the cnc lathe. Once the run starts it will take 2-3 weeks to complete.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I've been a big fan of Lewis Gentry for a long time, since the beginning. I have several of his drip tips and today I just got 2 more. These are from his first batch with his new CNC toy. He did such a great job on them that I can't tell them from the hand turned ones. The blue one is 1 1/4" and the burnt orange is 1" and fits in top fill tanks like the AGR tank shown. What can I say...they are beautiful, so smooth and shiny and feel so good in my mouth. That probably didn't sound right but it's true. :p Thanks Lewis for being such a great artist and kind, generous friend. :)

LG%20drip%20tips3.jpg
LG%20drip%20tips4.jpg

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow

IMG_0166.jpg

Acrylic is $13.94
Genesis is $14.87
Tru-Stone is 16.02

Ooooh-ooooh!!!! These are fantastic! I want one... well, some...:laugh: What beautiful work! Thanks Terry for sharing the link to this thread!

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
I've been a big fan of Lewis Gentry for a long time, since the beginning. I have several of his drip tips and today I just got 2 more. These are from his first batch with his new CNC toy. He did such a great job on them that I can't tell them from the hand turned ones. The blue one is 1 1/4" and the burnt orange is 1" and fits in top fill tanks like the AGR tank shown. What can I say...they are beautiful, so smooth and shiny and feel so good in my mouth. That probably didn't sound right but it's true. :p Thanks Lewis for being such a great artist and kind, generous friend. :)

LG%20drip%20tips3.jpg
LG%20drip%20tips4.jpg
Great to hear that you like your tips!
Thanks for posting the pictures, your tips match your mods perfectly :)

Rest assured, even though the pics are of high quality, they are still not able to do justice to the depth of color when seen in person.

Wife just text'd me that I have a package. Told her it must be some batteries I ordered. I have first dibs this time...is Fathers day eve after all!
I hope you get the one you want seeing how it is Fathers day and all.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Ooooh-ooooh!!!! These are fantastic! I want one... well, some...:laugh: What beautiful work! Thanks Terry for sharing the link to this thread!

I got two of these tips and they are awesome indeed. My camera isn't working so I can't post pictures but they are very nice! Here is to Lewis!:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread