Moved On
Mar 19, 2013
france
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

toth

Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Norway
Ah, that is quite inventive! :) What do you use for the - contactpoint up in the bowl(that the coin touches)? Even better, one could use anything magnetic metal in the right shape for this switch, or build a coin into anything fancy looking. I like it! :toast:

(EDIT: Your link points to page 59 - On my screen, the last page of this thread is 29, so no direct-post-links work? :S )

Last edited:

hirize

Moved On
Mar 19, 2013
france
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

308hjute

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Sydney Australia
My beautiful wife has over the last week or so arranged with Alex (romaniac) to be able to buy this for me for Christmas........ OMFG!

gi7h.jpg

2chm.jpg

3xhg.jpg

This is my unicorn. Not a regular production pipe for Alex.

Thank you so much Honeypie.......

And thank you again Alex for allowing me to own this. It will be treasured.

Once it lands I will post a pic of it with my 18350 Jazz and 18500 Shorty Jazz.

Kev

Nofretz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
DFW
theculver.yolasite.com
Hello, I went on Del Sole site, the new sunpipes are beautiful indeed ! :) But still this "cartomizzatore phantom"... I have a sunpipe, I do not use it anymore, this system is not great...:glare:
I cannot find the post about it... found it.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-pipe-models/393985-pipe-talk-all-makes-models-designs-87.html#post10234641

Thanks. I was hoping that my Diver or maybe a Phoenix carto would be able to fit/replace theirs. Looks like I'll wait to see if they add a 510 connector in the next version.

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
Been looking at the Sun pipes lately. Anyone here have one? Not too thrilled about the carto setup, but if it works without any issues they don't seem to be a bad price for what they are and what is included.

I used to have one. It was huge, and didn't hit that well. I like my ePipeMod sooo much better.

Peppie

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
Bonney Lake Wa, US of A
This thread is great.
I am on page 65 so far.
There are a couple of you guys that are producing some great working pieces of art here.
I have been working wood for many years, and have grown quite fond of tinkering with these vaping gadgets.
I would like to try my hand at building my own custom E-Pipe.
Is there a link that cold be provided for sourcing out the metal parts needed to build a wooden pipe?
I would need the switch, and the 510 connection.
All I have at this point is the wood, 15mm IBTanked carto tank, stem, and stem adapter. And most important , the desire and drive to create a working E-Pipe worthy of posting here.

Now back to page 66. (research is key to reducing mistakes) LOL

On page 90
Is this what I need to press fit into the working end of the pipe to be able to screw on my carto's/atty's?

http://www.myvaporstore.com/510_to_eGo_Adapter_p/510-ego.htm

Then I will need to connect the wires to the inside end? Yes??

Just ordered the switch from EPM (Flat Brass Top)
Where are the 510 connectors located?
Thought about using a spare top cap from a Segelei mod. (cutting out the 510 portion)

Last edited:

duckie_44

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2011
DFW-TX
I want to have ALL my parts in hand (or on the bench) before I begin the design/shape of the pipe.
Would like to get started next week. Or when vapemail produces my switch from EPM.

Suggestions and tips are more than welcome.

Will post pics of the build as I go.

Peppie.......If you are going to use a EPM switch(good choice by the way) this might help http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/365125-small-carto-pipe.html

Also, check out this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-pipe-models/439317-questions-about-building-e-pipe.html

For connectors, go to " Forum suppliers" at the top of the page.....For 510"s try "Mad vapes", for E-go"s try "Good Prophets"

I Hope this will help in some small way, remember pictures are it didn't happen....:laugh:

duckie.....

Cid008

Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
Montreal, Canada
Last edited:

hirize

Moved On
Mar 19, 2013
france
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

Peppie

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
Bonney Lake Wa, US of A
My resin burl Honey Pot arrived today from EPM, and I absolutely love it! They have super fast shipping, too.

I'll get pics up shortly.[/QUOT

Been 2 hours............. still waiting. LOL

I had my eye on one of those myself. I couldnt pull the trigger until I priced out some locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread