Pipe Tobacco e-juice recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellro07

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2013
Colorado, USA
I wanted to get some pipe flavored e-juice for my brother for Christmas (he just quit analogs :) ) and since he does enjoy those types of e-juices, I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of some good ones. He tried my Dark Horse and loved it (so do I) and after reading some of the Natural tobacco thread, I learned Legend and Huntsman are excellent too, so I thought I would get those samples for him. What else do you recommend? Thank you!

Last edited:

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Bangkok Dangerous by GLV. I am not a tobacco vaper and I LOVE this one even. It tastes very rich and amazing. The taste is precisely like a high end pipe tobacco shop smells. I feel like I should vape it with a fancy scotch on the rocks and a red velvet jacket LOL.

I ordered it for my father and OH who both now vape and enjoyed a good pipe and both of them are in love. It is not for those who are not into a true fine pipe taste, but if you are looking for a fine pipe tobacco its definitely a home run.

If you are looking for WTA or NET only - this one is not however. But does remind me of a WTA I ordered the OH. It has a similar permeating robust tobacco that is not like many eliquids that are a tobacco flavor.

shellro07

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2013
Colorado, USA
Bangkok Dangerous by GLV. I am not a tobacco vaper and I LOVE this one even. It tastes very rich and amazing. The taste is precisely like a high end pipe tobacco shop smells. I feel like I should vape it with a fancy scotch on the rocks and a red velvet jacket LOL.

I ordered it for my father and OH who both now vape and enjoyed a good pipe and both of them are in love. It is not for those who are not into a true fine pipe taste, but if you are looking for a fine pipe tobacco its definitely a home run.

If you are looking for WTA or NET only - this one is not however. But does remind me of a WTA I ordered the OH. It has a similar permeating robust tobacco that is not like many eliquids that are a tobacco flavor.
Thank you! I will get some for him and may try some myself. And we may have to vape it with some fancy scotch in our red velvet jackets! :)

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    The new juice line, River Bottom Fog Sauce, might be just what you're looking for. Specifically the juice, "St. James Parish".

They're all Naturally Extracted Tobacco juices, no flavors or extracts otherwise. St. James Parish is a "perique" sauce. The other sauces all have equally unique names, so you should check them all out to see what does it for you.

eLiquid : St James Parish 30ML

(Keep in mind that the River Bottom Fog Sauce line of juices, is NOT made by Mad Murdock and has no affiliation with the Mad Murdock brand. There has been some confusion over this, and the only thing they have in common, is that Vapingwatch is where you go to buy them. Two different brands of juice, they share no similarities)

Also, another brand worth checking out if you're into pipe flavors and that kinda vape, would be the EPipeMods brand of juice, "Pipe Sauce". Supposedly very good, You can check out a review of all their sauces done by PBusardo on youtube.

EPipeMods/ E-liquid/ E-juice

shellro07

ECF Veteran
    Nov 3, 2013
    Colorado, USA
    The new juice line, River Bottom Fog Sauce, might be just what you're looking for. Specifically the juice, "St. James Parish".

They're all Naturally Extracted Tobacco juices, no flavors or extracts otherwise. St. James Parish is a "perique" sauce. The other sauces all have equally unique names, so you should check them all out to see what does it for you.

eLiquid : St James Parish 30ML

(Keep in mind that the River Bottom Fog Sauce line of juices, is NOT made by Mad Murdock and has no affiliation with the Mad Murdock brand. There has been some confusion over this, and the only thing they have in common, is that Vapingwatch is where you go to buy them. Two different brands of juice, they share no similarities)

Also, another brand worth checking out if you're into pipe flavors and that kinda vape, would be the EPipeMods brand of juice, "Pipe Sauce". Supposedly very good, You can check out a review of all their sauces done by PBusardo on youtube.

EPipeMods/ E-liquid/ E-juice
    Thank you!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    I just got my first order from Ahlusion and Vurley really takes me back to my pipe smoking days. I haven't had any of their other aromatics, but I hear they are pretty intense.

Yeah, well, I tend not to recommend what I deem to be top-shelf liquid too soon. It is my beleif that without enough compare and contrast, the "better" liquid may not shine like they ought to. Just my opinion, but so is my statement that Vurley is top-shelf. Well, nah, that's a fact! LOL ;)

Thank you, Mr. Mann. I will.

Talk soon. Hit me up again whenever for whatever.

emus

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 9, 2009
    I'm not crazy about black walnuts. It's odd but I find lorann black walnut flavoring excellent for pipe vaping. A little dap will do because it is very concentrated. I have several lorann flavorings and most aren't good.

Another favorite is DIY black pepper steeped in PG. I also like black pepper mixed with orange dream. Tastes good for some strange reason.

Dustmight

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 2, 2013
    Detroit, MI USA
    Thank you! I will get some for him and may try some myself. And we may have to vape it with some fancy scotch in our red velvet jackets! :)

+1 for Bangkok Dangerous. This juice actually has an earthy element that goes really well with scotch. Now where did I put that bottle of Laphroig....

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 22, 2013
    The Bluegrass State
    Yeah, well, I tend not to recommend what I deem to be top-shelf liquid too soon. It is my beleif that without enough compare and contrast, the "better" liquid may not shine like they ought to. Just my opinion, but so is my statement that Vurley is top-shelf. Well, nah, that's a fact! LOL ;)

Fair enough - I'm still relatively new to all of this, but I have had more than my fair share of experiences with less than top-shelf liquids. I have also had my fair share of top-shelf liquids, and it didn't take me too long to get there. I will say that if I hadn't started with some of the lesser known vendors, I probably wouldn't appreciate some of the higher quality juices... (but to be fair, I still don't appreciate some of them). Lol.

Of all the tobacco and NET juices I've tried (includes samplings from HHV, Nicoticket, Goodejuice, Mom & Pop, Alien Vision, High Brow, Velvet Cloud Vapor, Good Life Vapor, and more I'm forgetting at the moment, I'm sure) Vurley is the first one that made me go "wow, this tastes JUST like a pipe tobacco". That may be due to my preferences as a pipe smoker, but it definitely took me back!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    Fair enough - I'm still relatively new to all of this, but I have had more than my fair share of experiences with less than top-shelf liquids. I have also had my fair share of top-shelf liquids, and it didn't take me too long to get there. I will say that if I hadn't started with some of the lesser known vendors, I probably wouldn't appreciate some of the higher quality juices... (but to be fair, I still don't appreciate some of them). Lol.

Of all the tobacco and NET juices I've tried (includes samplings from HHV, Nicoticket, Goodejuice, Mom & Pop, Alien Vision, High Brow, Velvet Cloud Vapor, Good Life Vapor, and more I'm forgetting at the moment, I'm sure) Vurley is the first one that made me go "wow, this tastes JUST like a pipe tobacco". That may be due to my preferences as a pipe smoker, but it definitely took me back!

Figuratively and literally, we are on the same page! :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread