Placed order, website froze, got charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I must have the absolute worst luck ever. I just placed an order with fasttech. I hit the place order button and it froze then brought up an error screen. I immediately back out and made sure I didn't get charged. I did get charged, but I didn't get an order confirmation/number/email. When I go to my account there out does not show the order, in fact all the items are still in my cart. I emailed them but is there anything else I can do? It's going to be hard to sit back and hope for a response knowing I was charged for something that didn't really process.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
I must have the absolute worst luck ever. I just placed an order with fasttech. I hit the place order button and it froze then brought up an error screen. I immediately back out and made sure I didn't get charged. I did get charged, but I didn't get an order confirmation/number/email. When I go to my account there out does not show the order, in fact all the items are still in my cart. I emailed them but is there anything else I can do? It's going to be hard to sit back and hope for a response knowing I was charged for something that didn't really process.
Did you use a credit card? You could cancel or refute the charge.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Wait and see what their customer service can do for you first. If you have issues from there then call your credit card company and explain the situation. Good luck!
Would the bank work with me if fasttech tells me I'm sol? I wouldn't be so frustrated but I literally filed a claim last week for fraudulent charges!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Ft is a good company they will probably give you a coupon code to use for the value of your purchase.
I guess I'm mostly worried because the main issue, I have no proof of purchase! Unless they can find my charge for $52.08 leading nowhere. I did screenshot the cart in a second email showing the exact amount they had charged me for.

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
Lol ft is actually a very good company. I wouldn't worry about it. I've had issues that they resolved immediately. They just have to look up the amount you paid and see that you have no order history and then make you a special coupon code worth what you paid so you can reorder, or just make the order is ontheir end if you told them what it was that you ordered.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Lol ft is actually a very good company. I wouldn't worry about it. I've had issues that they resolved immediately. They just have to look up the amount you paid and see that you have no order history and then make you a special coupon code worth what you paid so you can reorder, or just make the order is ontheir end if you told them what it was that you ordered.
Well I do have an order history, but they're both all processed and done. You guys are probably right, they have to see a transaction that doesn't link to anything.

Dom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2015
Linwood, NJ
I must have the absolute worst luck ever. I just placed an order with Fasttech. I hit the place order button and it froze then brought up an error screen. I immediately back out and made sure I didn't get charged. I did get charged, but I didn't get an order confirmation/number/email. When I go to my account there out does not show the order, in fact all the items are still in my cart. I emailed them but is there anything else I can do? It's going to be hard to sit back and hope for a response knowing I was charged for something that didn't really process.
Did you order juice? if so please give reviews when you get it. man that s cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread