placing my first order in less than 12 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

bread

Sep 6, 2013
earth
hey guys,

you gents and ladies have been helpful before, and i need yall to come through again.

i'm placing my first order tomorrow. heres what i plan to get. let me know what im missing for my first DIY project.

100mg nic. Nicotine Solution 100mg Pure USP Grade - Liter Heartlandvapes Wholesale
(i've noticed that for me, the flavor lasts and i can taste it for weeks w/ a 60 vg 40 pg mix. 50/50 to me, or at least the b&m i've been buying from tastes like nothing after a day of vaping or less. i want to create flavorful juices myself. not just a bottle that taste great the first day, then just pg/vg, i want the flavor to last.)

i like swagger. i found a recipe i place to duplicate.

here is the recipe, but it doesn't say anything about pg/vg mixture. remember i'll be using 100mg of nic.
I love my swagger variation.. Its a great butterscotch/pecan blend.
All flavors from TPA. I make in batches. Amounts are per batch. I mix
at 16% in a 50/50 mix. So each batch makes just under 40ml of eliquid.
Best after 1 week steeping.

2.0ml butter scotch
1.5ml pecan
1.0ml French Vanilla
0.5ml banana cream
0.5ml M Type Tobacco
0.25ml sweetener

Its awesome. Its been my all day vape since I perfected it after a lot
of trial/error. I vape it on my 1.7ohm resurrector at 4.0 to 4.1
volts.
cleardot.gif

i'll need bottles to xfer the nic and store in the freezer. i'll also need supplies to mix.... ie bottles, caps, needles, glass beakers and such. i don't know everything i'll need, so please help me.

i plan to by all my concentrate ejuice from TPA.

i need syringes and other supplies like little bottles and amber bottles (do i really need amber to store) to store the nic in the freezer.
(i've read i can store my nic in a dark cool place, but haven't seen any post repeating that recently.)

i know, i know, i should use the search feature. but i need help quick.

i don't mind reading links, but please don't be mean, just help me place this first order.

i'm going dyi tomorrow at 4pm. thanks for all your help and replies..

i've be doing research for the past year, but i've lost everything. i need help cause this order is getting placed tomorrow.

thanks guys and ladies.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Well I got some syringes and needles at my local vet they are 1ml-60ml size, I just blunted the needles myself. We have a U-Brew and they sell 250 and 500 ml brown bottles with the wire and rubber tops on them, they hold my nic in the freezer. I made myself a DIY magnetic mixer and had to order the stir bars, beakers and glass syringes out of eBay from china, since I can't find them locally without having to sell my first born. I have kept almost all my bottles so they aren't a issue with me but there are needle tip bottles in eBay that are very nice and handy especially to fill kayfuns without leaking out the driptip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread