Planning Thread for Member Meetups: Real Life Nicoticket Vape Meets!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Do it, go rogue [emoji23]

Well, I can go wherever I want since we own the truck and have our own authority....but CA doesn't want us. They have said our truck and trailer are too old. I say: If it ain't broke, don't fix it! I could run the scales but it is kinda hard to get around Donner.

I love the Salinas area. And the rolling hills with the vineyards! Perfect weather out there. We would be in Salinas area during summer and El Centro, CA/Yuma, AZ during the winter months. Produce loads.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Great!!! Let's see? Today is Saturday the 28th, I only have to hop 80 some odd miles...I'll be there on Monday, March 23rd.

Bwhahahaha! :laugh:

He said hop! Hop! lol.gif

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
That is a very good point gopher. We should be setting up something for June as well. Who's in?

Wine and vape tasting in Lodi? Lot's of great wineries up there without the Napa crowds. My birthday is at the end of June and I usually try to take time off around then.

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Wine and vape tasting in Lodi? Lot's of great wineries up there without the Napa crowds. My birthday is at the end of June and I usually try to take time off around then.

Sounds good to me gopher. By then, someone I know will have shed that ugly, white, heavy object on his leg. Who's in?

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
@Kent Brooks, do you think there would be a better date for you to join us in Lexington? We could start the process of getting another time if you would like to join us. I know I would really enjoy meeting you in person! I know there isn't ever going to be a time that will fit for everyone, but we were looking forward the the Big Kahuna joining us!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
@Kent Brooks, do you think there would be a better date for you to join us in Lexington? We could start the process of getting another time if you would like to join us. I know I would really enjoy meeting you in person! I know there isn't ever going to be a time that will fit for everyone, but we were looking forward the the Big Kahuna joining us!!

I really really really want to go - I probably would have skipped Grandma's Birthday, but it's turning into a bit of a family reunion... some of the people who are coming in I haven't seen since I was a little like (like, 9 years old!). You know how it gets, weddings and funerals because of the distance, and even those get missed because life comes up sometimes. I can't wait to give you a big bearhug!!

XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread