suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
tried my friend's and the idea not smoking cigarettes attracted me
its illegal where i live
so i gotta get 5 posts in and go to the subforum and find some information!
Ah, Ok, I understand. Good luck. You are correct, over there is where you will find the latest info from those most informed.

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Hello
planning to get a starter kit, leaning towards kanger subox mini
any other recommendations?
The Subox is AWESOME. Great intermediate starter kit. Tons of options. Still would need to buy batteries, and a charger, plus liquid.

Depending where you want to start, the eVod is a great beginner starter kit as well. Just need liquid.

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
If you can grab the IPV D2 when they arrive in stores within 48 hours I'd highly recommend it, you wouldn't need an upgrade for quite some time, it's slightly shorter than the Kanger, has 75watts of temp control with titanium or nickel priority settings, spring loaded 510 connector, battery changes are a breeze and it can be had for 50 bucks...marry it to a Kanger SubTank Mini and you'll have a sweet and very compact setup that won't be obsolete next week, here's what it looks like. The SubTank is a great RTA that's easy to work with, use is fantastic disposable coils or build your own with the supplied deck, these are extremely easy to build and produce excellent flavor and vapor.
49FCBE97-E459-42C0-A5C6-427703C87264.jpg

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
If you can grab the IPV D2 when they arrive in stores within 48 hours I'd highly recommend it, you wouldn't need an upgrade for quite some time, it's slightly shorter than the Kanger, has 75watts of temp control with titanium or nickel priority settings, spring loaded 510 connector, battery changes are a breeze and it can be had for 50 bucks...marry it to a Kanger SubTank Mini and you'll have a sweet and very compact setup that won't be obsolete next week, here's what it looks like. The SubTank is a great RTA that's easy to work with, use is fantastic disposable coils or build your own with the supplied deck, these are extremely easy to build and produce excellent flavor and vapor.
49FCBE97-E459-42C0-A5C6-427703C87264.jpg
What does it feel like in your hand? Ipv3 li? Or mini2.. the feel of the metal surface.

MrGimp

ECF Veteran
Hello
I'd get the MVP 3.0 pro starter kit. Comes with a sub-par. Of course I will admit I like the form factor and having dropped it hundreds of times on my marble and hardwood floors (no sissy padded carpet here boyo) it is still puffing out clouds. [emoji1]

Sent from my amazing unbelievably star trek is, Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxyish device using Tapatalk...

iLollipop

Aug 4, 2015
Hello

I just got started with an Ego One Mega and I'm loving it. Only issue would be the tank heating up if you chain vape. I think it's a good slow start if you don't want to go into coiling and wicking and others. :) I, myself am thinking of getting kanger subtank mini clearomizer.

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
I'd have to disagree with you, I'd say you were right if we were talking about the SubTank V1, I owned one and thought it was to airy, I use 24mg strength juice and take mouth to lung hits and hated the V1, the V2 SubTank is much better, the AF can be dialed down allowing a nice MTL draw...there's a reason it's the most popular tank of its kind on the market, and the build quality is excellent, I've been using my 5 authentic Kayfuns exclusively for almost 3 years because of the draw, nothing emulated a cigarette as well as a KF, this V2 SubTank isn't quite that tight but close enough...and it produces flavor that's on par with a Kayfuns. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread