The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Plastic mouthpieces melt at high temperatures! lol

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by RippleInStillWater, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    I won a pink Chuck from Drew when he was on the air and I do like it a lot at 6V, unfortunately I've been doing what they tell you not to do, I put it in my pocket of my jacket. Drew had thrown in a nice marbled pink tip so I can look like a complete fruit when I'm vaping on it :)laugh: I also have a some pink attys, they go well!:laugh:) but as a hippie I get the weird looks anyway.

What happened? I took off my jacket at a meeting and I sat on the chuck and the button fired (something smelled peculiar....:lol::lol::lol:) -- this doesn't happen with my GLVs (not an endorsement, just that I've done it before) -- and I got up and figured out what was going on. The atty had turned partially white and the drip tip, melted somewhat, and the jacket a bit burnt. I am going to order a new tip presently (from Drew of course) but I had to tell the el dorko story about why I have to get a new one AND to thank Drew and kevbow for the prize again, you guys are great.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.