Plastidip Vamo Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

bender817

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
Hey guys. I just wanted to make this a little more fun and forum involved. I posted in the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vamo/453216-how-long-has-your-vamo-lasted.html thread on page 15 about my Vamo's story and my plans to make it unique.

I actually just ordered the parts that I need, including a new topcap, because last time I disassembled it I gouged it up with visegrips. That said, I am going to start a little poll because I can't decide what color to make it. I am going to run this poll until the components reach my doorstep, so probably a week.

Color options are as follows:

1. Black
  2. White
  3. Gunmetal Gray
  4. Red
  5. Blaze Blue
  6. Blaze Green
  7. Blaze Purple
  8. Blaze Yellow
  9. Blaze Pink

I will tally the votes and get the plastidip when the parts arrive and I will be doing it based solely on all of your responses, regardless of whether I like the color or not. You guys could potentially stick me with a pink vamo. At any rate if you want to see the colors, look them up on the pepboys website. Any and all input is appreciated and thanks in advance.
:vapor:

bender817

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
I second the blaze blue. be careful of the fumes!

Thanks, I sure will. I'm actually going to be heating the can in water and doing a hot spray so it lays out better. Probably 3+ coats. I used to paint cars, but I haven't played with this before, but if I mess up real bad I can always get is back off easy enough. Oh I almost forgot, I don't have the plastic window because it was missing when I got it. Anyone know where to snag one?

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Just got the tracking number. We're going to tally up on the 28th probably. Thanks for the help guys.

:thumbs:

Better luck with your tracking number my package has been in my local post office since the 21 - I'm waiting.
    Sent them an email hope it helps. NO MORE USPS for me if I can help it they lost another customer.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 13, 2010
    Capitol District New York
    Thanks, I sure will. I'm actually going to be heating the can in water and doing a hot spray so it lays out better./QUOTE]
    The title of the thread caught my attention. Then this comment got me really curious. I'm only familiar with this stuff as a thick goop you drip things into to create a homemade plastic grip for things like hand tools. Can you explain or toss out a link about the "hot spray" you've mentioned?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

bender817

ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2013
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Thanks, I sure will. I'm actually going to be heating the can in water and doing a hot spray so it lays out better./QUOTE]
    The title of the thread caught my attention. Then this comment got me really curious. I'm only familiar with this stuff as a thick goop you drip things into to create a homemade plastic grip for things like hand tools. Can you explain or toss out a link about the "hot spray" you've mentioned?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

I have seen the dip stuff too. Never used it. Like I said in the first post, I'm getting it at pep boys and its aerosol plastidip. What I'm going to do is boil a pot of water and put the aerosol can in it to warm up. It coats more evenly that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread