Platinum SS battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigblue30

ECF Veteran
I saw a picture of the Platinum, it's quite nice looking. It's not available in the US though. Are there any plans to have this color for US buyers?

Patrick, This was an available battery color in the past. Because of lack of interest we no longer carry it. Just like we no longer carry the gold one on the main website

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
Thanks, bigblue.

I have hendus and pitbulls. I love them. I was just curious about this platinum one. I see them at a couple of sites that seem to be associated with SmokeStik - like "Smoke Stik California" and "Smoke Stik Texas" - they both have "distribution" in their names. But I'm hesitant to use them... are they legit sites?

eta: I love the dogs in your avi, CES.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
good grief how do you people find this stuff?????

SmokeStikTX is our retail distribution center in Houston. They do not sell to the public and to order from that website you need to be a retail distributor. SmokeStikCalif was an old,old, affiliate who no longer sells the SmokeStik....it is unfortunately the nature of cyberspace that nothing ever goes away.......you can try and get the bots to stop crawling a site but you can never actually remove it unless you personally own it. Which we do not in this case. That all said.....

stay tuned Patrick....the new batteries are going to be here in the next couple weeks...I know you will like them.

Last edited:

Yankees2011

Apr 3, 2011
USA
  • Deleted by lorikay13
  • Reason: inflammatory, harassment
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread