Play Here! All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.P

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Mid-Missouri, USA
1d4a882afa72c5f405a7bdee2a1f6cfe.jpg

Happy Sunday! Lovely temps and some rain here in mid-MO.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
WTH is wrong with people!!!! :evil: I'd be reporting it to authorities....and doesn't that constitute criminal trespass?

I'm with Yiddle on this one... report it to the authorities and also find out what your state/city laws are governing this.

In most states... your neighbor can trim the branches or roots that overhang or intrude into their yard... but this does vary in some states so it's wise to find out what the laws are where you are located. I do believe that it's illegal for them to poison the tree from the roots that may be on their property... but again, check the laws there as they may differ.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I'm with Yiddle on this one... report it to the authorities and also find out what your state/city laws are governing this.

In most states... your neighbor can trim the branches or roots that overhang or intrude into their yard... but this does vary in some states so it's wise to find out what the laws are where you are located. I do believe that it's illegal for them to poison the tree from the roots that may be on their property... but again, check the laws there as they may differ.

I would most definitely check the laws....if the tree is in your yard and they have poured it around the base of the trunk....they have trespassed, I would think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread