Play Here! All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
pancoucou.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

Thanks to that sweet kitten...

I finally was able to get a replacement for the Vamo I'd messed up for a little bit less moola. This was the first hardware order I had made since January since I rebuild most of my clearo's and tanks now... and I'd really been wanting this version as well... my other Vamo's were both v2. The removeable top cap and OLED screen will be nice upgrades

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
watch outs RedSock :ohmy:

The Storm Prediction Center has issued a Tornado Watch until 8 pm CDT for portions of central and eastern Oklahoma and north Texas. In addition to the threat of tornadoes, very large hail and damaging wind gusts to 70mph are possible.

Thank you for that info... it looks pretty clear right now but there is a trough back west of us that could easily develop into storms...

radsfcus_exp_new.gif

I've got 4 different radar apps on my phone and also my android media pc... another quick weather widget and radar on my Windows 8... I do take weather around here pretty seriously but I still forget to look sometimes and have had some sneak up on me...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
what am I supposed to do here?

The actual contest will start again on Monday and will run until Saturday sometime... So you'll watch for the announcement, then read the instructions given on each one. Basically..

They will instruct us on what number range is active and how many picks we get for that particular round. You'll pick from the unselected numbers that are shown in the link to the game board. You get one set of picks per round... after each reset, you get to pick another set of picks until Saturday when all of the numbers have been picked by everyone and the winner is drawn at random.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I'll be leaving for Pennsylvania in the morning, just outside of Pittsburg. We will be stopping in North Carolina, some where in the mountains for what we are hoping is about 3 or 4 hours of work (a de-install). So I'll probably be seeing some pretty scenery along the way. So after today I must likely won't be around until monday night. Thats the plans as of now, but plans have been know to be changed at the last minute.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I'll be leaving for Pennsylvania in the morning, just outside of Pittsburg. We will be stopping in North Carolina, some where in the mountains for what we are hoping is about 3 or 4 hours of work (a de-install). So I'll probably be seeing some pretty scenery along the way. So after today I must likely won't be around until monday night. Thats the plans as of now, but plans have been know to be changed at the last minute.
Be careful goin thru the high country Moonies :unsure: and take pics if you can we loves to see pretty country pics aroumds here !! :w00t:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
The actual contest will start again on Monday and will run until Saturday sometime... So you'll watch for the announcement, then read the instructions given on each one. Basically..

They will instruct us on what number range is active and how many picks we get for that particular round. You'll pick from the unselected numbers that are shown in the link to the game board. You get one set of picks per round... after each reset, you get to pick another set of picks until Saturday when all of the numbers have been picked by everyone and the winner is drawn at random.

LOL...Well....normally that would all be correct, but......next game is gonna run a yiddle longer than next saturday....;)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Be careful goin thru the high country Moonies :unsure: and take pics if you can we loves to see pretty country pics aroumds here !! :w00t:

Okie Dokie, I'll sure try to take picks and will be careful, i won't be doing the driving, but i keep a close eye on the guy who is!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
LOL...Well....normally that would all be correct, but......next game is gonna run a yiddle longer than next saturday....;)

So... are you sayin' ya'll are goin' to change up the rules... just to make a liar out of me :facepalm:

If I'm going to have to take a hit on my reputation like that ( of always TRYING to be truthful... sort of ).... it better be a doozy or big whopper of a prize... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread