Play Here! All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiNXeD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
Asheville NC
I'll be leaving for Pennsylvania in the morning, just outside of Pittsburg. We will be stopping in North Carolina, some where in the mountains for what we are hoping is about 3 or 4 hours of work (a de-install). So I'll probably be seeing some pretty scenery along the way. So after today I must likely won't be around until monday night. Thats the plans as of now, but plans have been know to be changed at the last minute.

I live just outside of Asheville NC, and there's definitely some great scenery around here.

If you're coming through this way, definitely try to get some time up on the Blue Ridge Parkway. It's worth the detour if you can.

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I love just outside of Asheville NC, and there's definitely some great scenery around here.

If you're coming through this way, definitely try to get some time up on the Blue Ridge Parkway. It's worth the detour if you can.

well i'm not the navigator and time is somewhat of an issue on this trip, as of now the plan is highway 64, i am told the hotel is in Highlands

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Hello everyone

Congrats iota :D Sorry I missed all the festivities

Moonies... You will be heading my direction... I am about 45 min off 79 from exit 99. Just sorry spring is so late this year and the trees aren't out much yet

Aggie... thought of you yesterday... we were driving through Charlotte and this SUV in front of us had this monkey image hanging at the corner of the window and in big red letters across the back window said AGGIES,,,,, really brought a smile to my face

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Hello everyone

Congrats iota :D Sorry I missed all the festivities

Moonies... You will be heading my direction... I am about 45 min off 79 from exit 99. Just sorry spring is so late this year and the trees aren't out much yet

well as we're passing exit 99, we'll lay on the horn and i'll shout woot woot out the window! , so if you hear that it will be me

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
10171004_731553366875496_2742000336991166535_n.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread