Playing around with NET/TA hybrid with some interesting results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman28546

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Jacksonville, nc, usa
I know I might get bashed for this but I have been doin my NETs for quite sometime..I love my extractions and almost always use them between 15-20%..I've noticed that sometimes they leave a bitter and bland aftertaste never payed much attention to it..couple of days again decided I was gonna put 2% absolute mix in my dunhill nightcap extraction with alittle EM just to play around that's why diy is so great right..I kno I kno it wouldn't be a full NET but from my experience and a few days steep it is actually better than my plain ole extract mix the absolute gave the tobacco more depth actually making the sweeter tobaccos like Virginia and perique poke out alittle more even tho it is a medium English at best I find the Latakia is always heavy in the extracts regardless.. The EM also seemed to help bring the sweetness out of the virginia without killing the Latakia and also seemed to give the aftertaste a more fuller lingering flavor idk how idk why but I'm really digging this and might try it with my H&H Louisiana red extract see if the virginia and perique pop alittle more it's good on it own but sometimes adding things makes the background notes come alive in my experience as a DIYer..just thought I'd share don't bash me too much and yes I've have had some great NETs been an apache and bluegrass burley fan since way back..any other top tier NETs I should try please share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread