Please help! (Cartomizers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razz

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Long Island, NY
Hey guys, ive been vaping for about 8 yrs. Tried a lot of different things... from dripping to rbas and making my own wicks for clearomizers and testing voltages....all sorts of different tanks...

In the end i went back to my good old reliable and cheap cartomizers. Was buying in bulk VERY cheap on ebay. Now suddenly there are none to be found.

I had my nicotine habbit down to pennies cutting and mixing my own juice. Now i cant find any stores getting rid of cartomizers cheap.

Every tank ived used has been a fail.... (for one i drop them a lot) ce's are great but pricey. I also dont care about the cloud...

If anyone has suggestions on the absolute cheapest alternative or where i cen get 510 cartomizers that would be awesome.

Im sry if this is the wrong place to post. Thank you for reading this novel!

Lowjumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
Union Mills NC
Hey guys, ive been vaping for about 8 yrs. Tried a lot of different things... from dripping to rbas and making my own wicks for clearomizers and testing voltages....all sorts of different tanks...

In the end i went back to my good old reliable and cheap cartomizers. Was buying in bulk VERY cheap on ebay. Now suddenly there are none to be found.

I had my nicotine habbit down to pennies cutting and mixing my own juice. Now i cant find any stores getting rid of cartomizers cheap.

Every tank ived used has been a fail.... (for one i drop them a lot) ce's are great but pricey. I also dont care about the cloud...

If anyone has suggestions on the absolute cheapest alternative or where i cen get 510 cartomizers that would be awesome.

Vape NW clearance may have some items you can use, havn,t seen any cartomizers in years, but I havn't been looking, good luck!

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I just gotta say, you have to be doing something wrong if cartomizers are giving you more flavor then the current RDA’s, RTA’S, and subohm tanks. I know taste is highly subjective but seriously there is no way cartos can outperform these mesh coils. Also if you can’t make a build on an rda/rta that can outperform a carto that’s crazy. You really should go back and find out what’s not working with any of the current gear. Because seriously I’m not being a troll there something wrong going on when you are using rebuildables or a new tank and you’re not getting flavorful vapor as good as a carto.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Shinyitis Support Group go there they will help!

They're a great help and support for each other when "Shinyitis" hits them. But, I thought that's the urge to buy new, eye-catching, gear...like the so-called latest and greatest. ;)

The OP's old school cartos are pretty hard to find now, especially at fair prices. But, there are quite a few here who still have stashes of hundreds of them. I'm pretty sure she'll be able to get help here. :)

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I realize from your post @Razz that you're not too keen on the eGo/CE combo, but check out this site - Tasty Puff | Flavoring and Drip Juice. They supply the equipment I got started on, though I got my first 'setup' at a local tobacco/vape shop. I used to re-supply myself with their e-juice though. AFAIK, their liquids are all have 50/50 PG/VG ratio, although they have several nic levels available between 0 and 21 mg/ml.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

The CE's were Clearomisers. You sure you can move to Cartomisers?

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    They're a great help and support for each other when "Shinyitis" hits them. But, I thought that's the urge to buy new, eye-catching, gear...like the so-called latest and greatest. ;)

The OP's old school cartos are pretty hard to find now, especially at fair prices. But, there are quite a few here who still have stashes of hundreds of them. I'm pretty sure she'll be able to get help here. :)

I agree. I can’t recall ever seeing carts mentioned there. Some knowledgeable folks there who might be able to help, but it wouldn’t be my first recommendation.

Razz

ECF Veteran
    Aug 4, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    I just gotta say, you have to be doing something wrong if cartomizers are giving you more flavor then the current RDA’s, RTA’S, and subohm tanks. I know taste is highly subjective but seriously there is no way cartos can outperform these mesh coils. Also if you can’t make a build on an rda/rta that can outperform a carto that’s crazy. You really should go back and find out what’s not working with any of the current gear. Because seriously I’m not being a troll there something wrong going on when you are using rebuildables or a new tank and you’re not getting flavorful vapor as good as a carto.

I would like to be more clear here.

I have not mentioned flavor at all. I honestly care very little about flavor or cloud. I am looking for CHEAP & reliable nicotine delivery. Whatever the set up ive always been able to tweak my juice and gear to make it work. Unless i have a tank thats constantly leaking or need to keep purchasing new things to put in the tank too often to make it worth it. Cartos are extremely cheap, require very little time, dont ever leak no matter how many times i drop them. No gaskets to worry about...no glass... no testing constantly and replacing parts... but most of all cheap.

Razz

ECF Veteran
    Aug 4, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    The CE's were Clearomisers. You sure you can move to Cartomisers?
    Hey, thanks for your help! Not particularly interested in clearomizers but its the next cheapest thing ive seen online. Not all that attached to cartomizers either but was able to get them cheap in bulk. Thats my main interest.

Reactions: smacuser

Razz

ECF Veteran
    Aug 4, 2011
    Long Island, NY

Razz

ECF Veteran
    Aug 4, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    I realize from your post @Razz that you're not too keen on the eGo/CE combo, but check out this site - Tasty Puff | Flavoring and Drip Juice. They supply the equipment I got started on, though I got my first 'setup' at a local tobacco/vape shop. I used to re-supply myself with their e-juice though. AFAIK, their liquids are all have 50/50 PG/VG ratio, although they have several nic levels available between 0 and 21 mg/ml.
    Thank you for your time but i cut and mix my own juice. Way cheaper that way. Im a constant chain vaper....so looking for cheap ways to vape. Got the liquid part covered for now but ill check out the vendor for options on gear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread