BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL

Razz

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Long Island, NY
On the right side where it shows the vendors, it also shows flags so you can tell what country they are in... orders from china may take a lot longer to ship but generally worth it (and some have free shipping)

I recently tried to make an order from H gate in China, it felt like a major scam because they wouldn't send my purchase even after getting payment something about verifying my card and please send a picture of it nope nope nope...

Razz

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Long Island, NY
Just a heads up, he was being sarcastic and pulling your leg. lol You do not want to post there asking about cartos, that topic is for the complete opposite of what you are looking for.
Yeah I figured that out after I checked out the link, I am in no way a big snob or kid looking to be cool. I just want my nicotine

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
I've been vaping since 2010. I like simplicity with vaping. I have settled (so far) for Aspire Nautilus stuff. The original tank (if authentic and using 50/50 liquid) does not leak. I have dropped a few. Using a vape band or large rubber band(think produce band) and it will save it if dropped. Right now they have a aspire Mulus AIO (all in one) and they are coming out with a rba for it. I bought 4 and two are gifts. I also have a dotmod aio which uses nautilus coils (its a leaker though).

If cheap and simple is the game check out the nautilus cheaper version Aspire K3 Clearomizer Vape Tank for the Best Price - ProVape I plan on stocking up on them for the vape apocalypse. I haven't tried it but its cheap enough to try.

The only rbas I have settled on is the berserker 1.5. I hate rebuilding but its really easy to do so on this rebuilable. I also stocked up on subtank mini. You can always buy prebuilt coils and install for easy usage.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Izan

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Thank you for your time but I cut and mix my own juice...I'll check out the vendor for options on gear.
    Ya they do have eGo batteries and clearos there as well as some juice. I'm happy to hear that you DIY too! I've done so for the last few years and I agree that it's way cheaper (less expensive).

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Reactions: DavidOck

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Thanks but I have been here quite awhile. I copied and pasted my previous post to help out the original poster of the thread. :) My mistake..
    My mistake for not noticing your join date.. :)

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I may be able to help you find cheap cartomizers (but not for 10 cents/ea). But you need to be willing to give people more information if you really want help finding antiquated gear (not judging you, but cartos are antiquated gear...this is coming from me, a vaper that still uses ego batteries and cigarettes from time to time lol).

What is the threading on the cartos and batteries you are using? 510, 808, 901, 103, 401?

Also, out of sheer curiosity, where on earth did you get those cartos for 10 cents to begin with? Were you buying manufacturers directly? Because even 7 years ago 10 cents/cart was a hard price to find.

Last edited:

BigPappa

Ultra Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    Also, out of sheer curiosity, where on earth did you get those cartos for 10 cents to begin with? Were you buying manufacturers directly? Because even 7 years ago 10 cents/cart was a hard price to find.
    She got them from ebay, she would buy them in batches of like 500 or something every couple years, but when she went back this last time it was after ebay decided to ban vaping gear, so she could no longer find them.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    If cheap and simple is the game check out the nautilus cheaper version Aspire K3 Clearomizer Vape Tank for the Best Price - ProVape I plan on stocking up on them for the vape apocalypse. I haven't tried it but its cheap enough to try.

Provape's $8.99 price for those is rather high. You may want to check elsewhere for lower prices on them. I can't remember where, off the top of my head right now...but I've seen them in the last week or so for as low as $6.50-$7 per tank.

Reactions: Koolkiz

BigPappa

Ultra Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    Provape's $8.99 price for those is rather high. You may want to check elsewhere for lower prices on them. I can't remember where, off the top of my head right now...but I've seen them in the last week or so for as low as $6.50-$7 per tank.
    I had posted a link for those a few days ago in the "Are you done stocking up?" thread, but I am too lazy to find it... but there are these which are $5.64 (which I think is even cheaper than I posted before) here Aspire K3 BVC Black Glassomizer-2ml

EDIT: It is cheaper, and the ones I posted before were from vapenw, but they are now sold out.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Reactions: BigPappa

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    IIRC, he/she prefers to only buy from US vendors though. That's why I posted the price range $6.50-$7, and not the lower ones from overseas vendors.
    Decided I'm waiting to buy (when available) the tank or kit.
    1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread