Status
Not open for further replies.

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
Really no need for this. No one here has a grudge against anyone. I understand being passionate about rebuilding, and the importance of learning for the likely event that ready-made hardware may be increasingly unobtainable... and my OPINION is that you are BOTH right... but let's keep the discussions to the hardware/liquid and refrain from any suggestion that someone has a "grudge" against someone. Having people disagree with us on the basis of their experience is something we should all come to expect in a community as diverse as ECF. This is a no drama zone - let's keep it like that. Welcome to the NuT house, Susaz!!

Amen............

Word

But if you dont make PBC permanent.......im gonna grudge on you all day :D

samcm010

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ashburn Virginia USA
Just thought I would update got my Vertias today and who says PIF does not reap rewards. They gentleman I got it from built a beautiful dual coil in it at .8ohms with Chaddo San Japanese Cotton. vaping it is 180% different than any Dripper I have ever tried and I love it just as much or more than my KFL's 2014-08-11 19.32.48.jpg
The next step will be when I try and build the next set up in it.. wow hope I can match it.
Oh and by chance my first bottle of Band Camp arrived today and this is what I loaded the Veritas with AMAZING!

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Just thought I would update got my Vertias today and who says PIF does not reap rewards. They gentleman I got it from built a beautiful dual coil in it at .8ohms with Chaddo San Japanese Cotton. vaping it is 180% different than any Dripper I have ever tried and I love it just as much or more than my KFL's View attachment 364204
The next step will be when I try and build the next set up in it.. wow hope I can match it.
Oh and by chance my first bottle of Band Camp arrived today and this is what I loaded the Veritas with AMAZING!

Yay! Glad you like it! I love Band Camp, also with 2 drops Frenilla in the Veritas, and 1/4 Band Camp to 3/4 Virus in a KF

ncolwell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just thought I would update got my Vertias today and who says PIF does not reap rewards. They gentleman I got it from built a beautiful dual coil in it at .8ohms with Chaddo San Japanese Cotton. vaping it is 180% different than any Dripper I have ever tried and I love it just as much or more than my KFL's View attachment 364204
You deserve it! Congrats!

ncolwell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I thought I would update again because:
1. I'm loving my Kayfun and it's still leaking a little, but not much at all.
2. I'm loving my gift from Sam!
3. My Reo fund is growing!

If you guys could instruct me about what EXACTLY I should buy when I'm ready for the Reo that would be great. I'm thinking that I want the smaller one, but I'd like opinions on that too. If I know what I need to buy, and save up for, that will help so much.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I thought I would update again because:
1. I'm loving my Kayfun and it's still leaking a little, but not much at all.
2. I'm loving my gift from Sam!
3. My Reo fund is growing!

If you guys could instruct me about what EXACTLY I should buy when I'm ready for the Reo that would be great. I'm thinking that I want the smaller one, but I'd like opinions on that too. If I know what I need to buy, and save up for, that will help so much.

The mini has a smaller bottle for juice but is a smaller size overall...the Grand is about the size of a deck of cards and is still very easily hidden in a pocket or purse and has a larger juice bottle. I have the Grand and love it but it all depends on what you like. Which ever model you choose make sure it is a low profile model (LP) as that will open you up for many different toppers. For buying I suggest the following:

2 (at least) VTC5 batteries best bought here: 18650 Sony US18650VTC5 2600mAh High Discharge Flat Top as they sell genuine products not fakes. They are backordered now but they'll be back...

A deck charger I like the Nitecore Intellicharger i4 but there are many options.

A Reo of your choice

An RM2 (LP) atomizer for your topper. (Easy and a nice vape IMO)

Extra bottles and a repair kit, extra springs, a fire button cap if you'd like.

I'm sure others will have more to add to that list :D

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
The mini has a smaller bottle for juice but is a smaller size overall...the Grand is about the size of a deck of cards and is still very easily hidden in a pocket or purse and has a larger juice bottle. I have the Grand and love it but it all depends on what you like. Which ever model you choose make sure it is a low profile model (LP) as that will open you up for many different toppers. For buying I suggest the following:

2 (at least) VTC5 batteries best bought here: 18650 Sony US18650VTC5 2600mAh High Discharge Flat Top as they sell genuine products not fakes. They are backordered now but they'll be back...

A deck charger I like the Nitecore Intellicharger i4 but there are many options.

A Reo of your choice

An RM2 (LP) atomizer for your topper. (Easy and a nice vape IMO)

Extra bottles and a repair kit, extra springs, a fire button cap if you'd like.

I'm sure others will have more to add to that list :D

agreed. I use the same charger - it's great. charging a couple VTC5s right now :)

have you ever held an MVP2? It's roughly the same size but a bit smaller and the RM2 is tiny so it pockets much better than an MVP with say a Protank or KFL on it.

The LP RM2 is listed on reosmods as "LP Reomizer" that confused me when buying my first REO so don't let it confuse you. the LP Reomizer is the LP RM2 we are talking about :) it is easily the easiest thing I've worked with and produces great vapor and flavor.

Really emphasize the fire button cover - the only gripe pbusardo had about the REO is the fire button and I agree. the cover fixes that right up :)

I suggest going on the light side, getting the necessities and a repair kit, fire button cover and maybe the extra springs she recommends--but once you're sure you like it, I suggest ordering extra screws, o-rings, etc...all cheap stuff that will come in handy if you ever lose a screw or o-ring (I've lost an o-ring before)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread