Please help, not ready to give up yet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

earlfleetwood

Nov 2, 2010
NY
Packed up my 510 and trex stuff after 2 weeks. I bought all my juices from Terry. That being said, I love the 510 and trex, but get headaches after using it. I can't deal with that. I started on 12 mg, but felt that was too low, so went to 18. All the stuff I have gotten has been pg/vg. I smoke a pack a day of marlboro ultra lights. Am I using too low/high nicotine, or is it a PG issue and need to switch to VG? I am still smoking the occasional analog, but the headache comes from the ecig. Please help if you can, I want to be off of analogs by the new year, and if I can't figure this out, I am lost!!

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
I'm not an expert, but I have read a lot lately... I would think that it is very unlikely that you have a pg allergy since you are a smoker. But if you are concerned you might have a PG allergy try a pure VG liquid. I'm gonna take a wild guess at it and say you are too high on your nicotine concentration try going back to the lower concentration, especially if you chain vape.

Dob_Bobolina

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com
Wow, that really stinks. If you smoked ultralights Im sure 18 is wayyy too high, I smoked camel lights and 18 is too high for me. The thing is, do you get the headaches every time you vape or is it after a while? How much / often are you vaping? Make sure you are drinking a lot of water too, vaping dehydrates you a little. Have you tried just pg or just vg juice? Maybe you are experiencing some withdrawal from some of the chemicals in your ultralights?

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
the headaches are more than likely the nicotine level. i get them all the time, i vape 24mg...yes, i know i should be vaping lower levels, but am a nicotine addict, and will start to taper down a bit to ease the pain....
if i were you, i would vape no higher than 12mg, and if you REALLY feel like you are having nicotine withdrawals and need a boost every now and then, dip some snus for a short bit. still better than smoking analog cigarettes-inhaling all those 4000 chemicals/carcinogens and coating your lungs with tar. just an idea.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread