Please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wijames

Oct 1, 2010
wisconsin
I bought the trio 51 didnt like it. I was looking online and found green smoke. So I was at the mall and i figured i was buying the green smoke yet the name was different green puffer. I did not realize that until I got home. What a rip off turns out green puffer is 51 trio and they market the product just the same as green smoke. The package is almost the same except the last word.

Down over 200.00 dollars. I have found a site now called e-cig. On this site everything is cheap compared to what ive found. You can re fill? I just wanna know what products to go with I'm way confused can anyone help me. I used to smoke a pack of marbs a day. Ive sucked on these nasty 51 trio things since. I cant get my money re funded and feel like a donkey what set up should I get? Anyone?:blink:

Vapulicious

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
E.Tx
Joye 510 is one of the best, many vendors which post here on ECF carry it as well as other popular kits, Ego IS VERY popular too , avoid mall kiosks and truckstops, you'll get a much better deal through these forums, just read what people are using and doing. As ashora says above cignot.com is a good place to start. Kits, parts, juices, everything a happy vaper needs!

kaderick

ECF Veteran
The 510 is similar in design to the trio, The batteries will last alittle longer, but if you want to skip to the chase of where you will end up anyways. Look at the Ego's and there nock offs. I love my ego clone, the batteries last 4-8 hours depending on use. I highly recomend getting cartimizers, a drip tip, and some juice. There are all kinds of flavors, and strengths. I recond to try 12mg, 18mg, and 24mg to find out which one works for you.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
BTW: I know it sounds like all you're doing is throwing good money after bad, but there ARE good e-cigs out there that really do the job. It sucks to feel like you've been taken, but it got you here and ECF is the best place for a newbie like you right now. Lots of the people on this forum started with a similar experience, we know where you are coming from -- we won't give you bad advice or try to convince you to buy a subpar product for too much money. We don't always agree, but we won't steer you wrong here. Good Luck!

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
What's a ego, cartimizer and drip tip?

eGo: slightly cigar-like e-cig that will last 8-12 hours between charges. Uses all the same parts as your standard 510, but also available are bigger more powerful eGo parts.

cartomizer: cartridge of juice with an atomizer built right in - use instead of the cart+atomizer combination. Doesn't need to be refilled AS OFTEN as the standard cart+atomizer combination. Is meant to be disposable, but can be refilled several
times.

drip tip: an empty mouthpiece that attaches to your atomizer instead of the standard cartridge. It's empty and doesn't hold any juice! All you do is simply drip juice into the mouthpiece (drip tip) and it funnels it right into the atty for vaping. each 3 drops equals about 10 puffs of the e-cig, so you must have a bottle of juice handy at all times -- just like you do with the carts.

wijames

Oct 1, 2010
wisconsin
I dont like the flavor it leaves a nasty aftertaste in my mouth and its harsh. Never tried any other flavors. Just want the top model or what most people are using or to know what the best e smoke it doesnt matter the cost if im getting my money worth, spending less on killing myself and trying to be healthier. I think my addiction is to the act of smoking so looking for something that taste good and had to aquire a taste for cigs. Always hated the taste and smell for whatever reason got addicted. Hard to get addicted to another thing that taste like crap at 35 ya know? Anyway havent smoked since i bought the 51, puff on it a few times and it taste so bad I dont wanna smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread