Please tell me where to buy a short 808D-1 batt

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP_Guinness

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Washington, D.C.
I remember reading a post back in Sept that told about a shorter KR808D-1 battery. I would love to know where to find these, as I still do not have a cartomizer unit that resembles a real cigarette, and something in the 98-103mm range would resemble a Marlboro 100 in size, which would be perfect for me. And so, where do I find a short white battery with a red LED? TIA

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Angelbunny - how short was the short battery that came with your kit from Nhaler? Would you say it was about the size of a Marlboro 100 real cigarette?

Yes .. the only analogs I have around to compare to are Camel Crush ... but the short battery attached to a cart is about a centimeter longer than the analog, so I would say yes, very close to a 100.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I remember reading a post back in Sept that told about a shorter KR808D-1 battery. I would love to know where to find these, as I still do not have a cartomizer unit that resembles a real cigarette, and something in the 98-103mm range would resemble a Marlboro 100 in size, which would be perfect for me. And so, where do I find a short white battery with a red LED? TIA
Maybe Ask this question in the suppliers sub-forum
link:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/

alot of KR808 suppliers communicate their and may still have some of the old KR808 batts

KR808D-2 is 90mm
KR808D-3 is 100mm

before you post a new thread there look for mine :D I am curious for you as well hehe

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa

Hi try V4L they have the shorties:)

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I think there has been some confusion here between short batteries (i.e., GreenCig size) and regular/long size 280 mAh KR808D-1 batteries (distinguished from the newer extra long size 380 mAh KR808D-1 batteries).

Until recently, you'd have to buy the $139 "GreenCig G-300 With Charging Case(Shorter Batteries)" from NHaler to get a cartomizer e-cig about the size of a 100s analog. Since the GreenCig cartomizer works with KR808D-1 batteries (automatic only), I assume that a KR808D-1 cartomizer works with these batts.

In just the past few days, Vapor4Life has begun selling the "Vapor King Short Battery" (in four color choices) for $13.50. They appear to be about the same length as those GreenCig batts (and may be GreenCig batts, but that is pure speculation on my part).

Notice all those assumptions and speculations. Confirm with supplier before ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread