Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I think there has been some confusion here between short batteries (i.e., GreenCig size) and regular/long size 280 mAh KR808D-1 batteries (distinguished from the newer extra long size 380 mAh KR808D-1 batteries).

Until recently, you'd have to buy the $139 "GreenCig G-300 With Charging Case(Shorter Batteries)" from NHaler to get a cartomizer e-cig about the size of a 100s analog. Since the GreenCig cartomizer works with KR808D-1 batteries (automatic only), I assume that a KR808D-1 cartomizer works with these batts.

In just the past few days, Vapor4Life has begun selling the "Vapor King Short Battery" (in four color choices) for $13.50. They appear to be about the same length as those GreenCig batts (and may be GreenCig batts, but that is pure speculation on my part).

Notice all those assumptions and speculations. Confirm with supplier before ordering.

That maybe true... to add to confussion is that lately everyone is using KR808D-1 too loosely(I get caught on it sometimes too) assuming that it comes in different sizes and the FACT is it is only ONE size KR808D-1 and that I believe(with out having time to find reference) is 90 or 94mm

BUT with that being said KR808 comes with different length batts

D-2 and D-3 one is 100mm the other is 110mm can't remember which

the B's ar 84mm

and the list goes on there are at least 6 sizes that I am aware of but not all can exactly fit the cartomizers since there was a slotted connector and not slotted connect

which is older than the other not exactly sure I guess it all depends when the reseller sells which one first so the second stock would be considered "newer"

also adding to the confusion when a model isn't stated is the KR makes other models that are cartomizer compatible

Soo until we as a whole are willing to discuss true model numbers we will never really know which is better than what.... but of course by that time most people put down the ecig battery type (any model) and pick up a pv that a cartomizer can go on... not all but most

really if it doesn't matter what battery model a batt is as long as it works than my point is MOO(friends ref), but if one would like to get educated they may guide them to the right direction

Boom I am not intending to "educate" you because you have played a HUGE part in supporting the ECF community with knowledge and I thank you for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread