• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Please vote on a poll I posted. Important for Australian residents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am currently working on a project, gathering information and statistics that I will be submitting to the department of health in Australia.
I will be there in February of next year to fight the current BAN on the retail of ALL nicotine AND ALL e liquid containing nicotine.

I do not wish to bore people with all the details here but as a resident of this country (I grew up in Sydney) I am passionate about this cause and the negative ramifications it presents to vapers in Australia. (I travel back and forth a lot)

I simply need numbers in an effort to present my arguments in a positive and accurate manner.
I have been working full time on this effort spending months gathering any and all pertaining data to justify the use of personal vaporizers as apposed to cigarettes.

So, Please take a minute to vote at this poll asking about e liquid consumption.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...e-liquid-do-you-vape-per-day.html#post7791755

Thank you in advance and happy vaping to ALL.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
All done mate.
You could try posting on an Australian forum such as AussieVapers.

Yes, thank you I've been meaning to look into the popular forums down there just been so consumed with all this research.
I have noticed AussieVapers before, best go relook.
South Australia HUH? Beautiful spot.
Then again, it's all beautiful there. Especially the people.

Thnaks for taking part, it means a lot.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Can someone please send me a decent bloody pie. At least a good sausage roll. :D
They don't have scallops either. The ones from the fish and chips shops.
The food here, well, kinda sucks.

To stay on point here thanks agin for voting everyone.........

Nor do they have chico rolls. Seriously!
Yeah, I'm an old codger :D

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
you ll be back in time for aussie great humid sweaty days....im sorry to say living in queensland....is the time I hate it the most....humid......YUCK!!!!!!:cry:

Well, that is not a problem as I live in Florida and it's really muggy here!
Same as your neck of the woods buddy!

There's a solution for that though.

It's called a PUB :D :toast:

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
can you answer a question I have please...I had a friend point out to me regulations on lithium batteries are going to be a problem with international shipping..will ecigs be a problem to ship as of next year..i ran a thread ....trying to find answers...I notice there was another thread ...but I don't understand ...what that means for us aussies...do I need to worry...should I stock up...im loving the x2 bigger bats...from smokeless image...is there any ecig companies who sell bigger bats in Australia...if this shipping becomes a issue..many thanks..and yes I enjoy a spirit or two...cheers...;)

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
can you answer a question I have please...I had a friend point out to me regulations on lithium batteries are going to be a problem with international shipping..will ecigs be a problem to ship as of next year..i ran a thread ....trying to find answers...I notice there was another thread ...but I don't understand ...what that means for us aussies...do I need to worry...should I stock up...im loving the X bigger bats...from smokeless image...is there any ecig companies who sell bigger bats in Australia...if this shipping becomes a issue..many thanks..and yes I enjoy a spirit or two...cheers...;)

I shall try and contact someone on Monday, my time and see if they can assist. There has been some discussion about this; in the United States as well.

Besides, if that does become the case then we'll just make them there, won't we.
Nothing is an impossibility; other than ones notion to accept its premise.

The bigger picture is, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

burnah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Home
Yeah, it's a bit confusing.
As far as I can tell they are setting new limits per shipment and labelling/declaration requirements.
An 18650 batt rated at 2000mAh (7.4 Wh) would fall into the "Lithium ion cells with a Watt-hour rating more than 2.7 Wh, but not more than 20 Wh" category, which would limit you to 8 cells per package. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread