The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Plugged Atty's

Discussion in 'Atomizers and Cartridges' started by musickangel, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. musickangel

musickangel Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    USA
    So I have my favorite juice the wintergreen/dbl flavor from vixen vapors and since I have been using it I can not get an atomizer to last me even a week before the seal or plug in the bottom starts blocking the air holes and Its completely unusable. I have had this happen on my joye 510 Lr attys and also my 206 lr attys.

I'm currently vaping on the ego-c 1000mah batteries or an eco 1300mah battery. I've tried the juice in the standard ego-c tanks but it doent produce any flavor and thats why I love this juice, the flavor is amazing.

[​IMG]
    excuse the iphone pic, but you can see the white seal in the air hole :(

any suggestions are appreciated!

-Angel

2. wseyller

wseyller Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2012
    Hendersonville NC
    I have a smoketec 1.5 ohm single coil carto in my tank. This carto came with the tank and it is not even a day old. I used half of the liquid in the tank just fine. I noticed a tight draw a while ago and that white object is covering half of the vent hole. I am also curious how that happens. First time I've seen any thing like this.

3. musickangel

Apr 30, 2011
    USA
    I've had this happen to about 8 atomizers i've gone through two in the past day :( What type of juice are you using? mine started when I started vaping this wintergreen juice.

4. wseyller

Mar 12, 2012
    Hendersonville NC
    It is a juice I made: Vanilla bean ice cream.

2012-05-25_13-42-23_614.jpg

5. musickangel

Apr 30, 2011
    USA
    So vikki from cognot walked me through taking apart my atomizer by pulling the center post on the bottom out and then I pulled the small plug/seal out and cut off a small piece one one side where it was plugging my atomizer air holes. then I put the seal back in and it works great!! Just don't cut off all the seal or else its like vaping through a straw.

6. wseyller

Mar 12, 2012
    Hendersonville NC
    Nice tip!!!

7. six

six Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2011
    under the blue sky
    A 1.0mm drill bit will fit in most of the 510 atty air holes and you can bore through the blockage with twenty or thirty revolutions (no drill needed - just spin it with your fingers). When it happens to a 306, they sometimes have slightly larger air holes and a 1.15mm bit might be the right one.

8. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved from General E-Smoking Discussion to Atomizer, Cartomizer, and Tank Discussion

9. musickangel

Apr 30, 2011
    USA
    Awesome i'll have to try that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.