The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Plugged atomizers :(

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by musickangel, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. musickangel

musickangel Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    USA
    I'm looking to buy some different attys I don't know if it's the juice I'm using or what but my atomizers last about a day then the white seal at the bottom plugs the three air holes at the bottom. I have talked to a few companies and noone can offer any advice.

Can you recommend an atomizer or a solution to my problem?
    I'm currently using joye 510 lr atty on my ego batteries. I've also tried 306 lr attys I vape a very strong wintergreen mint e-juice from ...........
    The flavor is just not there in the ego-c tanks so that's not an option for my favorite juice :(

Thanks angel

2. MickeyRat

MickeyRat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2011
    Hickory, NC
    I had this problem for a while and it was the juice. I DIY but, it was a coffee flavor that did it for me. I have no experience with wintergreen but, it certainly could be the juice. The only other thing I'll recommend is to blow your atomizers out at the end of the day and leave them standing upside down on a tissue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.