Pluid Plans - Am I thinking about this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Denver, CO
So..I am a sub ohm dripper.

I ordered 30ML of 20mg Pluid.

I am planning on cutting it down to 5mg with pure VG.

If I take all 30ML of Pluid and mix it with 30ML of VG, I'll be at 10mg right?

If I take all 30ML of Pluid and mix it with 60ML of VG, I'll be at 5mg right? Will I then have 90ml of 5mg Pluid?

I know you can cut it down and are more or less suppose to, but will taking it down that low dilute my flavor with the VG?

Last edited:

tmel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Denver, CO
Your math is off...

To bring it down from 20mg to 5mg, you need to divide by 4..

So you need 4 parts.. 1 part Pluid, 3 parts VG

You'll have 120ml total of 5mg cut Pluid...

Derp, yeah that mkes more sense. lol. - 120ml of Pluid for 20 bucks is pretty good to me

Anyone have any flavor experiences with Pluid cut to 1/4th?

tmel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Denver, CO
This sounds like a great idea!!!

Yeah...we'll see....never tried it before, I really hope flavor is good cut from 20mg to 5mg with pure VG.

I was gonna get the 10mg and just cut to 5mg for a half reduction, but then I realized I could get x2 as much for the same cost if I just cut it 4 times...

I was tempted to get the cutter and just use my own nic base, but I wanted the fun green color lol.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
it won't taste like pluid anymore...

if you're that confident playing around etc... get some decadent vapors absinthe flavoring and some TW AQ VG and have yourself some full flavor quality juice...

I am no diy expert, but I think absinthe flavors are pretty easy when you have quality flavors and ingredients... bang it up with a little citrus or ....... not saying it's easy to make pluid... just relatively easy to make a vapable and fun to vape absinthe flavor....

I think the reason I like pluid as much as I do is because of the balance of flavors... MM is a talented mixer... that's why he created the cutter I guess...

tmel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Denver, CO
PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

I ordered on Saturday from Vaping Watch. I emailed on Sunday to exchange the 30ML 20MG Pluid for 30ML Cutter instead.

This is response I got..

Hi,

I am sorry bur your order, along with hundred or so other orders, were already processed and packaged when you emailed us. Unfortunately, I didn't check my emails until after I had sent your package to the post office night drop, I am sorry but we were unable to change your order. What I will be happy to do is offer you a credit on your account to cover a fresh bottle of Cutter and shipping. You can choose to use this now to order your botle of Cutter or you can use it later and apply it to your next order.

I hope this is acceptable?
Watch

I immediately ordered the cutter for free and now I can make 120ML of half strength Pluid for $20 as intended!

Best customer service I have ever received, I will purchase my liquid from no where else ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread