Plumes in Omaha Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omaha_Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
May 7, 2012
Omaha, NE
Hello everyone,

Plumes specializes in electronic cigarettes/supplies. We carry vaporizers that include cigarette look-alike, pen style, and VV APVs.

We combine products from various manufacturers to customize vaping solutions to customers in Omaha and its vicinity.

With a wide variety of starter kits/battery/mod options and over 50 flavors in juices and cartos in stock, we try to make sure we have a solution for any vaper!

For more information, please drop us a note at sales@myplumes.com or call 402-861-5675.

Omaha_Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
May 7, 2012
Omaha, NE
Just arrived:

-Vented Telescope Adjustable Tube Mod – The mod that uses almost any battery!

-Variable Voltage 1300mah eGo batteries in Black, Stainless, White, Blue

-Variable Voltage Gripper in Black and Silver

-Vision V2 eGo Clearomizers in various colors

-Tank filling adapters – no more hassle when filling a tank

-A large variety of drip tips in every color

-Many more cool items that you have to stop by to see and try!

Big Red Husker

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
Nebraska
Made the 2 hour trip to omaha last night. Sam is very nice and well informed and has tons of dufferent ecig models n mods. Its nice being able to see this stuff in person before making a decision. But the highlight is being able to sample different flavors and he has a huge selection. Went with orange ice, fruit loops, and carmel apple.

Baptyzmbyf1re

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2012
Omaha
Stopped in today on a whim. I have been meaning to get to the shop but time escapes me.

Had a great experience. Sam and Damian were top notch. Walked out with a Vivi Nova tank and an 808/501 adapter. Working absolutely amazing on my 808 batt. Though I have been very loyal to another supplier, I may just make the plunge and go local for my batts as well. You guys made it too easy.

By the way, the juice bar is just stupid, crazy, great. I've never had the chance to actually try juices. Always had to order and hope I wouldn't want to toss the juice. This is a fantastic idea and something I am sure will go a long way.

Big props to Damian again. He just made this too easy. I am exactly 4 miles north of the shop. How convenient is that?!

ironslave

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2010
Omaha
I went to the store in bellevue to do a warranty exchange on my spinner and the lady wouldnt exchange it till it was tested because it was taking 16 hours to charge the battery from dead. Since I am in a long term hosital facility and have to hitch ride with only 6 hours to get out and about on the weekends. it was a huge inconvenience since I had it fully charged before I went there. It made me pretty angry since I had no backup batt. I just had to take the battery and deal with it. They dont sell sid heads alone and only the kit. And they have been out of fruity loops for weeks. This business is getting sloppy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread