Status
Not open for further replies.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
definitely not.. the XXIX has been cloned ...sad day..

"f" them cloners anyway i like my Plume Veil . and would buy another before i bot the clone...JMO
Im actually pretty upset that they cloned the XXIX. It was damn near the only thing I had that wasnt cloned.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
That delrin piece should be pretty easy to adjust once a drip tip is in it. But if yours is stuck id be careful with it, my friend stripped his cause of that exact reason and he forced it too hard. My aethertech drip tip was ..., that and it wouldnt even fit into the plume veil, and I wasnt about to force it.

Well, I'm poor..but I like to have stuff..cuz I recently became poor, lol. If it's a known manufacturer, at least I can experience this atty, with a clone.

I'm thinking 454, clt, or plume veil for my next.. thoughts?

The Plume Veil and CLT are very similar in build and function. From what I have seen, the Plume Veil has better airflow and a reduced chamber compared to the CLT so you'll get better vapour quality and flavour, but it can be more prone to leaking, especially with the airflow holes coming from the negative posts. I have the CLT and it works really well for me. Super easy to build and wick and it's not as leaky as my Magma. It's just a well built RDA that works and has good all-round performance. The 454 has a neat design that can support dual or quad coils, but it is pretty finnicky to set up, especially compared to the Plume and the CLT because it has a ring that you screw down to trap the negative leads. I know a lot of people just ignore the ring and trap their negative leads under the screws directly. Another problem is that the copper pin in the 510 connection is prone to degradation and needs to be cleaned regularly in order to prevent a voltage drop. Regardless, if you want to give quad coils a try, this is probably your best bet right now.

Last edited:

The Cloud Minder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
That delrin piece should be pretty easy to adjust once a drip tip is in it. But if yours is stuck id be careful with it, my friend stripped his cause of that exact reason and he forced it too hard. My aethertech drip tip was ..., that and it wouldnt even fit into the plume veil, and I wasnt about to force it.

Um ... HOW do you adjust it? It won't be easy if I don't know how. All my drip tip does is spin around, and I don't see any change. Did I already strip it? How can you tell if it was stripped?

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Um ... HOW do you adjust it? It won't be easy if I don't know how. All my drip tip does is spin around, and I don't see any change. Did I already strip it? How can you tell if it was stripped?
Sorry I guess I shoulda been more specific. If the little black delrin piece at the top is not going up and down when you turn it its probly just stuck tight. Clean it out, and your drip tip so the o rings fit nice and snug then turn clockwise I believe till the delrin spins down into the atty. Mine got stuck once, I used needle nose pliers wrapped with rubber bands and turned it back to normal. Never over tighten the delrin, trust me. Getting ahold of the company for a spare is close to impossible. Hope this helps, any more questions feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread