Status
Not open for further replies.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
This is a new one for me. I didn't know there was a potential for people to spam me through PM. Go figure!

Just received 2 spam PMs back-to-back from a new member - bauway - who is advertising his web site and products. Appears he is an e cigar supplier in China.

The way I feel about spammers is that they're wasting their time. Anyone who spams me trying to get me to buy their products is just wasting their time.

This is totally annoying!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
This is a new one for me. I didn't know there was a potential for people to spam me through PM. Go figure!

Just received 2 spam PMs back-to-back from a new member - bauway - who is advertising his web site and products. Appears he is an e cigar supplier in China.

The way I feel about spammers is that they're wasting their time. Anyone who spams me trying to get me to buy their products is just wasting their time.

This is totally annoying!

Get their info and report it to a mod. Simple report button on your PM will do the trick. You might want to let others know the spamer as well.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Get their info and report it to a mod. Simple report button on your PM will do the trick. You might want to let others know the spamer as well.

Thanks radio - I reported it.

I've seen it and tried to do something about it, but I don't appear to be set up correctly. I've only been a mod for ...oh.. 10 hours or so. I've had to leave a message for other mods to take care of it.

Thanks for your patience :)

Walrus - dude - you're new avatar is freakin' me out hahaha!!

I think you're going to make a great mod!! Guess it takes a while to learn the ropes huh?

Thanks for trying!

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Buttons! I need more buttons!

Here you go... always glad to oblige hahaha!

btuuons.jpg

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread