Poll: How would you rate DiscountVapers?

How would you rate DiscountVapers?

• 5 Stars

• 4 Stars

• 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Eric is FANTASTIC! I have done business with a LOT of online companies before finding Discount Vapers, and NONE of them have even come close to the personal level of service that Eric provides (except my other favorite Vendor). I would like to say I will do business with Eric exclusively, and while that is true for the products he carries, there will be times that I have to use other vendors, and I don't relish that thought at all. Eric and DV are my new "go to" site for products, and if he doesn't carry something I want/need, ONLY then will I look elsewhere. I am a VERY satisfied customer and truly appreciate Eric's professionalism and ethics when it comes to doing business. He is the first vendor that has really gone the extra mile in my experience, and for that he has earned the top spot in my e-cigarette/vaping vendor list (FTR, this knocks the other Vendor to 2nd place for online orders, they still win for B&M)!

Thank you Eric and DV!

Last edited:

Elim

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2014
Los angeles, ca
Honestly you really can judge a company based on their customer service and Eric is top notch (not only because we have the same name).
I was seriously thinking about throwing away my product that I received due to manufacturing defect because hey, it's only 20 bucks. But I decided to give them a holler and I was really impressed with DV.
Thank you and keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

jaba62

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
New Jersey USA
Ok, I have bought from alot the big places on the internet, Eric and DV are definitely on the top tier. Anyone that explains his philosophy on selling as he does on his website is hiding nothing! You really don't have to be a seasoned veteran to realize there are alot of fakers out there. Your straight forward blog on the website explaining the msrp of certain items is a refreshing change from many retailers, honesty! I will certainly be purchasing again very soon! Shipping was fast also! thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread