Poll: How would you rate DiscountVapers?

How would you rate DiscountVapers?

• 5 Stars

• 4 Stars

• 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Eric you do a great job .One of the most honest poeple out there anyone who has dealt with you knows you should get 100 stars .

Agreed. Eric is the "poster boy" of how a vendor should handle customer service and he has a passion for the products he sells. It's sad that this is so rare in today's market, and much respect to Eric for doing what he does!

Mooki

ECF Veteran
so i feel compelled to write this.

i had some problems with my order. some serious problems. [ im not going to get into it here as the only people who need to know are Eric and Myself]

Eric being sick and on his birthday sat down over 2 days and helped me sort my problem out.
during this time he treated me like a human a friend even. its hard to even have that with a vendor these days.

Eric went out of his away to make sure i was happy. he went above and beyond what i would call customer service
he made sure that when our chat finished i was happy. i even felt like he was sacrificing his own happiness to make sure i was ok

you never get this with a vendor, is he even a vendor? i feel like that's kinda a dirty word. he is more like a vaping buddy that sells you things

i feel DiscountVapers would easily be one of the best stores iv used in my 4 years vaping having numerous problems during my vaping timeline this was the easiest and less stressful to deal with.

so i think easily DV and Eric deserves 10 Stars outta 5 thats how much i appreciate what was done for me.

and Eric
!!!!!Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!:bday:[ why did you not tell me when we were chatting lol ]

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
I wish I'd found Discount Vapers when I first converted to vaping. Eric is outstanding in customer service and is fair, honest and direct about each product he has listed on his site. I've viewed many vendor threads, and can say that Eric is the only vendor I see monitoring his thread daily, addressing issues and chatting with his loyal customers. Best prices, fastest shipping and funny banter in his forum. All this from a family guy working 2 jobs, I don't know how he does it, but God bless him!

I wish I'd found Discount Vapers when I first converted to vaping. Eric is outstanding in customer service and is fair, honest and direct about each product he has listed on his site. I've viewed many vendor threads, and can say that Eric is the only vendor I see monitoring his thread daily, addressing issues and chatting with his loyal customers. Best prices, fastest shipping and funny banter in his forum. All this from a family guy working 2 jobs, I don't know how he does it, but God bless him!

God DID bless him, check out the post #7980 on the "Official DiscountVapors.com thread.:?:

BikerBob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
VA
After checking out the website. and seeing all the positive hype about discountvapers, and I decided to place my order just before midnight on Friday. Got email around noon Saturday saying my order shipped. 5PM that afternoon, postman comes to my door with a package! WoW!

I'm thoroughly impressed, and willbe a repeat customer. Thanks!

Oh...my discountvapers package arrived on Monday. Saturday's delivery was something my wife ordered over a week ago.

BadDaddy4007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
San Antonio, Tx. U.S.A.
Eric, I can't enough about the customer service you give. Great prices, out standing shipping and willing to answer any question, no matter how far out in left field it may be. Any one that will listen to me about vaping certainly gets an ear full of your site. Keep up the great work!

Nitrobex

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
Martinsburg WV
First order went smooth, shipping got delayed but I did order in the middle of a hurricane and well I could see the date you shipped on so not your fault =)

Only recommendation I would have at this point is making it easier to tell whats in stock and out of stock and for out of stock items an eta on restocking... We can't have everything though. I will be recommending this place to other vapers and vape curious people, second order is in (and asked for some more business cards so I can hand them out.)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
First order went smooth, shipping got delayed but I did order in the middle of a hurricane and well I could see the date you shipped on so not your fault =)

Only recommendation I would have at this point is making it easier to tell whats in stock and out of stock and for out of stock items an eta on restocking... We can't have everything though. I will be recommending this place to other vapers and vape curious people, second order is in (and asked for some more business cards so I can hand them out.)

I wish I could do that I just have no time for it honestly. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread