poor dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfalbanese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Westport, WA
first i deprive them of their second hand smoke addiction. now they want to know- whats with the long walks? the older one is limping around like he has been thrown into an alternate universe. the younger version is passed out on the bed. my policy?, if dad has to suffer, so do you.

can't hold a candle to the veterans yet, but didn't even notice i passed my first week milestone, and barely noticed it. slowly cleaning my living space, torturing my dogs with the new cardio plan, definitely noticing the smell of cigs when i am around my co workers. more zits showing on my face, two sleepless nights in a row. and starting to show signs of constipation. also energy levels are returning. i am also finding that it is helping me with another smoking habit that i can't talk about on here :evil:. now it's looking like besides the analogs, the other habit is going bye bye as well., i'm down to 2 cups of coffee PD, as opposed to the 3 gallons a day i used to drink. speaking of drinking., i am averaging 4 gallons fluid intake a day. not only that(can't believe i'm saying this.)drinking water for the first time. lots of unplanned consequences from something i hadn't even planned on doing in the first place. hope everyone is having as good a day as i am.:toast:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I am nine months in and 25 pounds down. More exercise and better quality sleep have really made me feel better.

I have not reduced my caffeine intake, however, since I need my constant flow of iced tea and coffee to control my ADHD. I either keep the caffeine and nicotine flowing, or start taking Adderall. Keep working the water during your transition phase. You need to keep hydrated, sounds like you are on track. Keep it up!

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Love the avi, pitties are the best! Been taking mine out more but she won't see a real shift until the temps start warming up. Still pretty cold up here in the mountains.

Also, funny that you gave up the other habit at the same time. I just did that yesterday... was probably the first day in 15 years I haven't set anything on fire.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread