Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I'm liking the sleeve a lot. At first it felt weird but now I'm used to it and not afraid to take it out to the garage now. :)

Nope I wouldn't say that's remotely ugly! I think the sleeves look great and actually w/cold weather coming, it probably keeps the ProVari warmer to hold and more grip when wearing mittens or gloves. I'm thinking I need to buy one

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Murrini are little pieces of glass. They usually contain some kind of design and are made large, then the glass is heated up and pulled down to a smaller size. It's just glass so it won't affect taste. Maybe flowers isn't your thing but what if it's fish or favorite sports team? My friend makes some awesome murrini.
il_170x135.460548164_3oaw.jpg

il_170x135.514344502_3cy6.jpg

il_170x135.101061538.jpg

Here's a dolphin...
il_170x135.512551091_cbff.jpg

Here's the link to her store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/theglasszone

I can only make simple ones like flowers and hearts.

Ahhh! I know DeAnne... we swapped beads many years ago:). She DOES make very precise and detailed murrini (and beads too). Very talented lady!

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Don't be embarrassed --a true fan sticks with their team through the good and bad--
I totally understand because we have had about 5 years of really bad!!

Great 'Miami' tip!! I have always loved Miami's colors!

Almost embarrassed to post with all the hype going on in Miami but I am a die hard fan....
02f476f35d89f69ca8869460ab19341a.jpg

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
She does these on a hothead torch with disposable MAPP gas cans too. She has to change cans in the middle when they start freezing up. She does have a big torch but she's more comfortable with the hothead. She's very talented and very nice too.

Ahhh! I know DeAnne... we swapped beads many years ago:). She DOES make very precise and detailed murrini (and beads too). Very talented lady!

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Stormy, w/your talent and creativity, you could easily start a bling tank store! I'd be your first customer ;). I already know my New Year's resolution..to find my inner talent/creativity (its got to be in there somewhere, right???) and start blinging out my tanks. I'm not posting squat on here cuz my stuff is limited, boring and nothing customized about them.

But u peeps keep posting so I can get ideas. Im just thankful that when I finally try something, I can take a pic far away so u guys won't be able to see the huge glue drops, crystals half falling off or the pathetic designs that I end up with. :lol::lol:

I did bling out my own Colts shirts before. It took forever and came out slightly lopsided but nothing a little tweaking of the shirt when I wore it didn't cure. :facepalm:

I have always had to be busy with some project, be it creating, tearing apart, redoing or just making a mess! Right now it's vape gear and its fun, but just a hobby...making a business out of it would take the fun out it and make it stressful. Plus my job is far to demanding and stressful enough on its own, buts its awesome that you would be a customer! When you get ready to make one, I will share all my resources and help any way I can though!

Last edited:

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I have always had to be busy with some project, be it creating, tearing apart, redoing or just making a mess! Right now it's vape gear and its fun, but just a hobby...making a business out of it would take the fun out it and make it stressful. Plus my job is far to demanding and stressful enough on its own, buts its awesome that you would be a customer! When you get ready to make one, I will share all my resources and help any way I can though!

This is why I've never opened a brewery even though I've been told I should more times than I can count. Why ruin a perfectly good hobby?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Nope I wouldn't say that's remotely ugly! I think the sleeves look great and actually w/cold weather coming, it probably keeps the ProVari warmer to hold and more grip when wearing mittens or gloves. I'm thinking I need to buy one

It holds the heat from your hand too, so it stays warm.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I love your sig! It's so you! Seems like you been gone forever, get your pc problems fixed?

I've just been busy.

The problem wasn't with my pc, it had something to do with the ECF server. I'm not the only one who had problems, but likely mine was more noticeable since I was right in the middle of posting and then I kept trying to get connected. I tried everything possible from my end, and then got bored and went to other sites. The next day, poof I was able to load the page.

i can send you the sig is you'd like. I made it as a stealth option.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I NEED A Veradero! KirF is a tankmaster. I need to email him and ask if the brass version will ever come back in stock.

I'm waiting to see what you do with the body you bought. When I saw the listing I thought immediately of you, but then remembered you were looking for a board, not a body. At least I think you were.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I've just been busy.

The problem wasn't with my pc, it had something to do with the ECF server. I'm not the only one who had problems, but likely mine was more noticeable since I was right in the middle of posting and then I kept trying to get connected. I tried everything possible from my end, and then got bored and went to other sites. The next day, poof I was able to load the page.

i can send you the sig is you'd like. I made it as a stealth option.

I had a few problems myself getting on. Yes please on the sig.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I ALMOST bought a Prive today. Then I'm like "WAIT til the ProVari actually shows up!!".
So I just got a ProVari themed drip-tip instead.
Well, 2 of them - stainless, and black.
I can slap that on a ProTank, I figure...
ATMISTGSS-3.jpg

I NEED A Veradero! KirF is a tankmaster. I need to email him and ask if the brass version will ever come back in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread