Status
Not open for further replies.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
I ALMOST bought a Prive today. Then I'm like "WAIT til the ProVari actually shows up!!".
So I just got a ProVari themed drip-tip instead.
Well, 2 of them - stainless, and black.
I can slap that on a ProTank, I figure...
ATMISTGSS-3.jpg

Where did you pick up this drip tip? I've been looking for these! From a US Vendor?

kdayspring

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Friendswood, Texas
I ALMOST bought a Prive today. Then I'm like "WAIT til the ProVari actually shows up!!".
So I just got a ProVari themed drip-tip instead.
Well, 2 of them - stainless, and black.
I can slap that on a ProTank, I figure...
ATMISTGSS-3.jpg

OMG...yes...that is so going to be my next drip tip for my 2-day old silver satin ProVari...Googling it now!

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
This DT is gorgeous... But if you are into Kir Fanis tanks, consider his line of DTs. The "Zantos" DT looks amazing on a Prive, Prive Spc and Privadero.

The Kir Fanis tanks look spectacular, but I don't like the fact that I can't get them in glass & I'm not too enthused about ordering from a non US company or at least importer. International law is kind of weird like that & it just makes me feel a little better to know that I'm somewhat covered.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
The Gemini DT is gorgeous... But if you are into Kir Fanis tanks, consider his line of DTs. The "Zantos" DT looks amazing on a Prive, Prive Spc and Privadero - obviously sitting on a Provari!
Do you happen to know if a Gemini would even FIT on a Kir Fanis if there's a top fill screw?
I wondered about that! And I may well get a Prive.

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
Do you happen to know if a Gemini would even FIT on a Kir Fanis if there's a top fill screw?
I wondered about that! And I may well get a Prive.

I doubt if it would fit on any of them without modifying the fill screw. You just cut the top of the screw so it's flat on one side.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
The Gemini DT is gorgeous... But if you are into Kir Fanis tanks, consider his line of DTs. The "Zantos" DT looks amazing on a Prive, Prive Spc and Privadero - obviously sitting on a Provari!

View attachment 274032

Does it interfere with the fill hole screw/ Can't tell by the picture?

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
The Kir Fanis tanks look spectacular, but I don't like the fact that I can't get them in glass & I'm not too enthused about ordering from a non US company or at least importer. International law is kind of weird like that & it just makes me feel a little better to know that I'm somewhat covered.

They are spectacular tanks in appearance, build quality and vape. I put a WTB on the classies and the offers were abundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread