Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Yes... But for some reason the resolution is blurry. I don't know why. Everyone else's pictures are clear on my end. I didn't plan on it matching, just happened to lol.

They're blurry because ECF compresses them. That's why we use Imgur, Photobucket, Flickr, etc.....

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Dani8kt

Jan 30, 2014
United States
They're blurry because ECF compresses them. That's why we use Imgur, Photobucket, Flickr, etc.....

I had another member try and help me with photobucket. I'm on my iPhone and when I downloaded the photobucket app Tapatalk still didn't give me the option to use through photobucket unless I have to set it elsewhere in my phone??

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I had another member try and help me with photobucket. I'm on my iPhone and when I downloaded the photobucket app Tapatalk still didn't give me the option to use through photobucket unless I have to set it elsewhere in my phone??

You won't use Tapatalk per se. You have to use the image code with no spaces.
[ IMG ] pic URL goes here [ /IMG ]

Dani8kt

Jan 30, 2014
United States
URL]

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I might turn this into a carry sleeve :D
newcase1_zps615a7812.jpg

And in case you're THINKING about a ProVari, they're smaller than you think.
This photo, at my resolution, is "Life Size" - a mini with a dripper, super-compact!
compact_zps071a8abc.jpg

Yay...you got your dripper, be sure to get a beck for it....I think it makes a huge difference! (PS...thanks for the heads up):)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Yeah, I guess I now have a Beck and maybe a "bell" on my "want list".
Though honestly, I'm actually enjoying the nice warm vape straight from the Dripper without a tip...

Yay...you got your dripper, be sure to get a beck for it....I think it makes a huge difference! (PS...thanks for the heads up):)

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Yeah, I guess I now have a Beck and maybe a "bell" on my "want list".
Though honestly, I'm actually enjoying the nice warm vape straight from the Dripper without a tip...

So I have seen some use the dripper pro without a driptip, correct? The hole seems a little large but I guess it is doable. How many of the pros Vape the DripperPro with no driptip and those of you that using a driptip, what type is your favorite? Do you remove the dt to drop in your juice or drip into the driptip, just curious?!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread