Not open for further replies.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
hahahahahahaha... and I'm a-...... mine! wooot

We missed ya lil troublemaker you! :wub:

and so.. on to my thankfulness (Whippets keeping me on my toes w/his thank you notes!) eieie :facepalm:

I got 3 new packages yesterday and today YUMYUM!
Trying out some LOVERLY juices from
YOUTHFUL and JULES thank you thank you!!

Julies.. where did you get this scrumptious Brandy stuff?? The high mg is killing me, but it's SOOO delish! and I never expected to like the Caramel/Pecan from Youts, but I DO! whoohoo.

and thank you thank you thank you to Mudrumski!!! You saved the day yesterday with those Pipettes!!!
I NEEDED THEM!!! SO MUCH :muah:

Another day... more packages!! woot woot!!!
Autumn~ Got the PIF.. cant wait to try these new coffees I hope i like one if not both!
Sensay~ Girl!!!!! u shouldn't have! :facepalm: The PT and atty was more than enough, you did not have to put extra juice in there!! i am still ur #1 fan and groupie!!!
jjrose~ Thanks you for a perfect trade!!!
Sallana~ U are tape happy aren't ya baby girl?! such cute wrappin paper too! I love cherry cola..lol
Unsure~ Thanks for the empty bottles man!
and Hubs thanks ya for the tubing. LMK when u need some more 0 nic juice!!;)
Thank you to everyone who makes my mailman scared of me!!!:facepalm:

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Okay, My turn. got some goodies today as well.

EmilySunshine - Don't do that to a girl who can't control her emotions. I cried my eyes out for 5 minutes straight. You are so nice. Everyone here is so nice. I love my family! Emily sent me some BEAUTIFUL beads. More lanyards will be on the way, these are STUNNING. Thank you SO MUCH!! AND!! She gave me wooden ones too! Small ones! I think it will be perfect for Sooperdave's lanyard!! He will be happy!!

AutumnBreeze - What a savior you have been to me. I've been thinking about it and I am going to do something very generous for PIF with this when I get a chance to talk to Jules. This place deserves it. Thank you for arranging that, it is very much appreciated. <3

WphsMike - I got the Thank You card. As everyone else has said .. it is a lost practice these days and very much appreciated. I put it on my fridge :D

KeyzyGirl - Thank you for the Chocolate Supreme. Nom nom! Can't wait to try it. And cute little card! Made me laugh. "HI! Enjoy!" teehee. <3

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Yeppers..that it did!!! But even the luggage gorilla couldnt open that damn thing up..LMAO... Love it!! I had to just cut it up w/ the scissors!!! hehehe;)

LOL. Yuppers! I only do that to bubble mailers that I'm reusing. When I get one in the mail, the thought "Okay, take your time so you can re-use this" doesn't cross my mind. I just rip it open to get to my goodies. So then I have to go back and tape it up! lol. So don't worry, it's been reused once, it's time for the recycling bin. :D

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Okay, My turn. got some goodies today as well.

EmilySunshine - Don't do that to a girl who can't control her emotions. I cried my eyes out for 5 minutes straight. You are so nice. Everyone here is so nice. I love my family! Emily sent me some BEAUTIFUL beads. More lanyards will be on the way, these are STUNNING. Thank you SO MUCH!! AND!! She gave me wooden ones too! Small ones! I think it will be perfect for Sooperdave's lanyard!! He will be happy!!

WphsMike - I got the Thank You card. As everyone else has said .. it is a lost practice these days and very much appreciated. I put it on my fridge :D

<3

yes i will be happy. thanks so much!

im gonna have to start doing the thank you card thing, no wait....im to lazy! lol.

mudrumski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2009
SD
mad mad props going out to the good people at PIF. I've only been frequenting this soc group for a month, and everyone one is kind, respectful, and above all.... generous!!!!

Blaze - Thanks for a great trade and a more than pleasant first PIF experience. You're a good man, and i'm glad to have met you.

Leannebug - I put up the i'm new to diy flag, and you responded big time with a super generous supply to help me start. Words cannot express my gratitude as we all know this little hobby adds up real fast.

Sallana - Thanks for keeping me honest with your huge offers. When i received a PIF in the mail yesterday, and it was gift wrapped... it made my day. Thanks lady

Chiqua - What a favor for the flavors!!!!! I'm certainly going to have to hit you up for some recipes. Thanks for your kindness to a noob.

There is more, and if I haven't thanked you personally (via pm/and via feedback) i will. Its been a crazy coupla weeks. Thank the good Lord for inventing the pv so we can get our nic without smelling like a *********

:blush:

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
Blaze... the Caramel Toffee Coffee you made me is FABULOUS. Thank you so much! Clearly I am just not good with DIY because I certainly could not make anything taste this good! I appreciate the juices so much! Enjoy the rest for yourself but don't horde that Toffee Coffee!! There are a bunch of Coffee lovers here I'm sure would love a taste

I'm glad you liked it (had my fingers crossed whether or not I used too much coffee). Thank you for making it possible with the DIY stuff :)

A big shout out also goes to mudrumski for a great trade, and intro'ing me to another mod I prolly would never have bought, but absolutely love now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread