Post #1. Another new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start with hello it's 330 am here. Been lurking around few days and decided to join the fun. Glad I found ECF. I have quite a bit of reading to do. Looks like I could never post a qeustion and have all of my questions answered. Will be filling my my profile to give any that care some info about me. Look forward to exploring the site and meeting more people that have change to using e cigs. Amazing creation. Never thought much about quitting smokes. Wife just didn't like the smell so I was an outside smoker. She would mention health issues but never nagged me about it much. I saw few adds and saw the e cigs in a store or two. Was heading out one morning to get a pack of smokes and she asked if I was goin to buy the e cig one day. So I did that morning haven't went back looking to to graduate to something a little more advanced than the 510 starter kit.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
Welcome to ECF! And Congratulations on getting off the analogs!!

The next step up from the 510 starter kit would be the KGO.

Elite Vaporworks KGO Starter Kit with Boge LR Cartomizers - KGO

It's about the size of a sharpe. It's an excellent PV and there are all kinds of juice delivery systems that work with it. Each battery will last you a whole day.

If you are interested in checking out variable voltage, then the next step up would be an eGo Twist. So far, I've not found the Twist in a starter package, so you'd need to get a charger that works with it.

eGo Twist

The next thing on the ladder is an APV, like the VTube or Provari.

Apollo VTube Kit

ProVape E-Cigarettes: Buy Electronic Cigarettes & Smokeless Cigs

Then, there are the box mods, like the Reo..

reosmods.com

See anything you like? Feel welcome to ask any questions. That's what we're here for, to help each other.

Happy Shopping!

Thanks glad to be here. There is a lot unfolding and I'm enjoying it so far with no regrets Fiamma.
Kay thanks for the direction, that's why I decide to join ECF. As I looked around the site plenty of active people sharing what they know, like, dislike and what caught me is in the caution for new members. It says there are vendors that post here and don't have to hide that there are vendors so they feel free to give good advice and take part in discussions. There not lurking around just driving people to their websites. They are part of the community and are respectful. That makes me go to their sites and see what they have. So I'm glad to be here. I can learn more, meet people and find places to help me buy the products I want.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
If they are venders here at ECF, you will see something like 'Supplier' up where you see 'Vaping Queen' on my avatar. And of course, they won't be showing you all kinds of places to visit.:laugh: The venders that are here at ECF are here because they are reliable venders. If a vender has 'issues' from too many people; and those issues aren't resolved by the vender, ECF will ban them.

Last edited:
Exactly. It's easy to identify them. Since they don't have to hide it they can be part of the community make friends and help people like me make good descisions. Like when you walk into a brick and mortar. They extend good customer service and like you said if not they don't last around here.
Like any business doesn't take long to close up if you don't care about your clients. I've seen several post by shop owners passing on what they have learned about buying good equipment not too much of e liquid you haven't tried. Asking questions of new people then pointing them to best fit without hitting them with the sales pitch to take them for all they can. Nice to see that online.
Well I'll see you around the forums time for me got get off here.
Till next time.
Btw like the meetup posts. I'll have to see where at down here some mertups are.

Garysa

Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
Loxahatchee
The 510 is where I started. Some times I had a strong craving for a analog, the 510 wasnt strong enough. I had to get a variable voltage e-cig from pro vape. They have a larger up front cost and they are larger than an analog but they deliver. I havent had a analog in 3 years now and I will never go back. A good variable voltage (VV Mod) and a good atomizer will overcome the craving for a analog. I find that the HH357 atomizer is awesome with my Provari. The next most expensive issue is finding the E-Liquid that works best for you. I have ordered over the years many different e liquids samples to try that I just do not like. I have found that Bobas Bounty is awesome from Alien Visions. I hpoe this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread