Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Argh. Yeah it'll be up tomorrow. Sorry guys n gals. The products especially Boba's was borked as we moved. I've been trying to get them all back to the way they were. (we...no, scratch that... I messed up the back end of the site during the move.) Boba's is listed with all strengths now and will be online, the right way bright and early tomorrow at 8am PST.

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
When does the 20% off sale start?

I second this question. I'm stoked to finally be able to try your liquids though, discount or not! As soon as my funds are available (via paypal- I'm an ebayer and have to transfer funds to my bank in order to actually use them... :/ ), I'll be placing an order regardless of the discount- but having it would be an extra bonus, for sure :)

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
This will be something to address, so I'll tackle it now. We're only open for a short time today. The restock of Boba's Bounty is going to have us closing quickly today as we've nearly reached ordering capacity at the time of writing this. We hope everyone gets their order in but we know that's not very likely to happen, so for those that miss out we do apologize on the brevity of our hours of operation. Today, more than most.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
This will be something to address, so I'll tackle it now. We're only open for a short time today. The restock of Boba's Bounty is going to have us closing quickly today as we've nearly reached ordering capacity at the time of writing this. We hope everyone gets their order in but we know that's not very likely to happen, so for those that miss out we do apologize on the brevity of our hours of operation. Today, more than most.

Got my order in, thanks to my beautiful fiancee. I was at the hospital for clinicals, she had my back and ordered for me :)

Now that's love.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I think orders are shipping the next day after ordering. I ordered some PG Blueberry Cheesecake (such a great Blueberry) when they first opened Monday morning, and it shipped Tues. Hoping my Bobs's ordered yesterday ships today.

Did orders put in first thing this am ship today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread