Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
It's a toss up between 2 juices:

Halo Tribeca. I wait for a 20% off sale, which happens about every 2 months, so it costs $16 for 30 ml. Next one should be Halloween. Tribeca E-liquid | Halo E Liquid

Gold from NiteLiteVapor. It's $14 shipped for 30 ml normally, but they have sales all the time, so I pick it up when it is $11 shipped. They also have 10 ml for $6, and 130 ml mini jugs for $50, both shipped for free. Flavours by NiteLiteVapor

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
My absolute favorite is Captain Blacks cinnamon Danish. Rich tobacco flavor with a hint of cinnamon, leaves you wanting for more. Was my first recipe that I created, and on my second 50ml bottle of it. Liking Mary J's cinnamon Dragon, and Cappuccino with black honey tobacco, is a new specialty juice that I just finished tweaking, and am very satisfied by the finished product. Tastes like a great cup of Cappuccino with a slight black honey taste while having an excellent smoke. Great coffee and tobacco all in one vape.

Oh, you can't buy these anywhere that I know of, I'm into DIY juice, and really enjoying it.

ch1naski

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Day Break by nicquid. Also looking for a few websites with fast processing/shipping. I havnt done much online ordering for e-juice mostly local shop and MBV. if anyone else has some suggestions please post.

I just picked up a bottle of daybreak from Vapetoberfest, it is pretty good.

As of today, my new fave is "sacred", by potion XXIV.

Lol, I'm sure as I keep trying these new flavors I got, my fave is going to change two or three times this week. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread