Post your favorite flavor please

Status
Not open for further replies.

boathook

Oct 27, 2013
Upstate NY
I always have Mt Baker's Cinnamon Roll and Movie Theater Fish (renamed Swedish Fish) on hand. 50/50 mix @ 12mg.

I've had a few issues with consistency from MBV, but when I get a good bottle, it's good. When I get a bad one, all I have to do is let them know on their live chat and they send me out a replacement.

These two flavors are the ones I find I can vape right out of the mailbox, and they just keep getting better as I go along. Right now I'm one 30ml bottle ahead on each, so they're well-steeped by the time I get to them.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
The Plume Room- Candied Cavendish and Buttery Cinnamon Sweetroll are my top faves!

Alice in Vapeland- B+W Cookie, Bandersnatch, Lemon Loves Cake, and A Quiet Morning are a few faves

FanceeJuice- one word...Meesetracks

Mad Murdoch- Pluid, but do not attempt to vape if you are using plastic tanks/clearomizers...glass only for this one

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I use refillable carto's because I prefer the flavor profile. I vape coffee frequently. V2 coffee is relatively thin compared to others and does not gunk that much, but I also like Halo Twisted Java (a little minty), which is thicker and a bit darker. To clean carto's I pop the cap and put them one at a time into a turkey baster; flush them out in very hot tap water, first with the connector facing down, and then a few more times with the open side down. They come out pretty darn clean as long as you haven't let the juice dry out. Then I just blow them out, connector side down, til I don't see any more spray; then fill. It displaces the remaining water into a paper towel or tissue. When the paper towel changes to a different color I know it's e-liquid. Might take 3-4 tokes to get the vapor going but otherwise good to go right away.

I had not heard of anyone cleaning cartos before.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I make all my own juice ... While I don't doubt that there is yummy vendor made juice out there, no one knows what I like, and how I like it better than I do, so it just makes sense for me to DIY ... besides, I don't want to waste a lot of money trying to find my favorite vapes. That money is much better spent on gear IMO. Order a bad juice and thats $5-20 dollars down the drain, on the other hand make your own batch of bad juice, it's a loss of literally cents compared to the cost of buying it pre-made.

Vaping strawberry danish, and banana nut bread right now .... mmmmm emm good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread