• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Post your ugly mug thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

heXy

ECF Veteran
  • Feb 11, 2011
    Brampton
    That looks so cool! I can't wait to finish the half sleeve. I'm donating the bottom left arm to music, the top of it to my Irish heritage and the right top half to my German heritage.

Still trying to figure out what will finish the bottom of the right arm. Thank god I work at a desk with full button up collar and tie all day in the same temps all year round. Mind you, I'm not the only one in the office with lots of ink. You find it in some surprising places and on some surprising people these days!

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
    profilepic53678_1.gif

People always assume that I'm a girl because of my avatars. They're album covers.

Yes you are right there Codex Gigas! Love the avatar though..I love snakes..especially ball pythons!
    n649675545_1329351_55.jpg

ok this is not a ball python, just a cute lil ol corn snake but she was big!

20776_249705705545_649675545_4802238_6835495_n.jpg

Just another day at work.

Last edited:

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
    Wow... Here's the thread that will never die. But since I've never posted to it, and because a couple people were confused by my avatar...

6336_142010726638_579486638_3272969_2739498_n.jpg

(I rarely pose for photos. You have to catch me in the action... They were laughing at the back of a custom tank top I made. And yes, that is my idea of a well balanced diet.)

I need your diet secrets then hun cuz wow u are lookin' mighty fine!

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
    I am sorry that I offended you. I forget that some people don't understand the joy of hunting. I tried to take the picture down by using the edit button but it didn't work. If there is a mod around please help out and remove the post.

I have hunted my entire life and I would suggest that if you are not a vegan that you really shouldn't judge me or my way of life. I use every bit of each and every animal that I harvest. I don't hunt for sport but to feed my family. I find it much more cruel to cage an animal for the purpose of later killing it than to hunt. Do you own anything made of leather? If so I would suggest that you are being more than a little hypocritical. Do you eat fish or have a burger once in a while?

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't much care for being judged by people who know nothing about me. I have also found that true hunters care more about the land and the animals than any city person who lives in an environmentaly destroyed area. If you care so much about the planet why do you drive the cars that you do? I lead a very simple life and I can 100% gaurantee that my impact on the earth is much less than yours.

Thank you for pointing out that the picture was offensive. You are right, I should not have posted it. However, I did not mean to offend anyone. I simply forgot that people have become so isolated from nature that they don't realize what it means to be a part of nature.

Hey good an ya for coming on here to explain yourself. I did see the pic, I was offended, but got over it. It takes a bigger and better man to admit they were wrong and form an apology. Kudos to you bud! I hunt too. Elk, and deer mostly. My dad hangs and skins himself and we make our own sausage and take the rest to the butcher to dress. I was lucky one year, I got a real nice white tail buck, with a score on the antlers of 197 non typical! I shot him with a 22 inch bolt-action rifle. I was pretty excited about that shoot! woot for me!! My heart was pounding out of my chest that day I tell ya!

dopeh

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 4, 2011
    Montreal
    This Dane girl is a cutie...

SPEAK UP, MAN! Fortuna audax iuvat.

Nice tats everybody, didn't know so many people here love the needle - I'm covered lol sleeves, back, leg and more to come!

Hey Dane, my dad is from Casablanca and his family is from Tangier and Spain. Also have blood from Austria, France(Marseilles), Egypt(Alexandria), Greece(Corfu) - I'm a Mediterranean Mutt! And I've been to Ocho Rios lol but didn't get tatted there, you got bawls girl.

The Anchor on my forearm was done at my bachelor party and has my wedding date in the banner lulz - it was that or a ball n chain :p

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
    SPEAK UP, MAN! Fortuna audax iuvat.

Nice tats everybody, didn't know so many people here love the needle - I'm covered lol sleeves, back, leg and more to come!

Hey Dane, my dad is from Casablanca and his family is from Tangier and Spain. Also have blood from Austria, France(Marseilles), Egypt(Alexandria), Greece(Corfu) - I'm a Mediterranean Mutt! And I've been to Ocho Rios lol but didn't get tatted there, you got bawls girl.

The Anchor on my forearm was done at my bachelor party and has my wedding date in the banner lulz - it was that or a ball n chain :p

Tangier is beautiful, and so is Casa. I left from Casa when I came home to Canada. It was a very long long trip in Africa. Long story in fact. I almost didn't make it home. Love the culture there though. But being a blonde Canadian worked against me there I tell ya. When I was in Tangier, I forgot my dang passport in the Sahara Desert and wanted to go across the ferry to spain. I had to back track to get my passport, got caught in a massive sand storm and was stranded for a day. I have pics somewhere on my computer of the sand storm. It was like a Canadian Blizzard, only sand. That was insane I tell ya..God, I have so many stories it's unbelievable. I even have a pic of me coming out of the hospital in Meknes, Morocco, in a makeshift wheel chair holding my xrays. Long story on that one too. Yes, beautiful country, but so very sad. It was so 3rd world it was unbelievable.

Love those tatts you got goin' on there Dopeh!! Ink is in, thanks to Kat Von D who promotes it on her show! Damn woman!

PS since ur of Mediterrainian decent, do you speak Arabic by chance? I know a little (schwia) still, but not that much! I havn't been speaking to my husband now for about 2 years..so I lost touch with my 2nd language. Funny how fast you pick it up when you spent a few months abroad.

Last edited:

dopeh

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 4, 2011
    Montreal
    OH man, you have to now! lol

I 2nd heXy's motion. DO TELL!

LMAO it might be against ECF ToS - without going into too much detail, I was in there for a looong time, long enough for some undesirables to figure I must have plenty of coin to be in there that long.. Next thing I know, the door bursts open and 2 guys jump me, one had a knife. I was so intoxicated that I fought them, and lost lol. They ran out with my pants which had my passport in them, but only about $50 (they shoulda robbed the girls instead haha). I ran out into the street in my underwear, covered in blood, looking to see which way they went, my drunk ... was planning to give chase!

Started getting some funny looks from passersby, realized the state of me and that I didn't see the guys anyway, jumped in a cab to the hospital to get my head stitched up, and ended up going home with a police report as ID.

dopeh

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 4, 2011
    Montreal
    WOW! I can't believe they took your pants?! And that they felt the need in pulling out a knife in a two on one. Wimps!!

Well, even though I ended up losing, I did go kinda mental on them - I think they just wanted to get outta there lol so they grabbed my pants and ran, figuring my valuables were all in there. Not only wimps, but also ......, I was wearing a $5k Cartier watch bwahahahaha enjoy the $50 losers..

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
    LMAO it might be against ECF ToS - without going into too much detail, I was in there for a looong time, long enough for some undesirables to figure I must have plenty of coin to be in there that long.. Next thing I know, the door bursts open and 2 guys jump me, one had a knife. I was so intoxicated that I fought them, and lost lol. They ran out with my pants which had my passport in them, but only about $50 (they shoulda robbed the girls instead haha). I ran out into the street in my underwear, covered in blood, looking to see which way they went, my drunk ... was planning to give chase!

Started getting some funny looks from passersby, realized the state of me and that I didn't see the guys anyway, jumped in a cab to the hospital to get my head stitched up, and ended up going home with a police report as ID.

OMG!! That is right out of the movies!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread