Posting a message on facebook for e-cigs, need suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivalism

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Aurora, Colorado
Hey guys, i am planning to post this message on my facebook, i would like your input on anything i should change, thanks.

I have recently found a product that I believe to be capable of saving the lives of millions of American smokers, the product is called an electronic cigarette, it delivers the nicotine smokers need for their addiction without the combustion of tobacco.

The e-cigarette vaporizes a solution of liquid nicotine, this vapor is non cancer causing, this product is free from all of the horrible things associated with smoking cigarettes like stained teeth, cancer, smelling like an ashtray, etc.

I am asking anyone who reads this message to PLEASE sign and fill out this petition to the FDA to keep these products on the market.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/keep-life-saving-electronic-cigarettes-available

For more information on the e-cigarette and stories of how it has changed peoples lives please visit: www.e-cigarette-forum.com

Stogie

Apr 4, 2009
Canada
Hey guys, i am planning to post this message on my facebook, i would like your input on anything i should change, thanks.

I have recently found a product that I believe to be capable of saving the lives of millions of American smokers, the product is called an electronic cigarette, it delivers the nicotine smokers need for their addiction without the combustion of tobacco.

The e-cigarette vaporizes a solution of liquid nicotine, this vapor is non cancer causing, this product is free from all of the horrible things associated with smoking cigarettes like stained teeth, cancer, smelling like an ashtray, etc.

I am asking anyone who reads this message to PLEASE sign and fill out this petition to the FDA to keep these products on the market.

For more information on the e-cigarette and stories of how it has changed peoples lives please visit:

I'm sure the FDA will approve it when they've done adequate testing, until then this is all fairly new, and to kid yourself into believing this is the BEST option right out of the gates is a little silly. We are all taking a measured risk in this, and that is all. I'm all for the ecig right noe, and believe it is a step in the right direction, but I am not gonna blindly believe in it quite yet. That beign said, i don't see why they would hold back the ecig if normal cigarettes are good to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread