Poundland Cloud 9 E-Liquid :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a while ago now i came across a vaping section in my local poundland, and was shocked to see them knocking out liquids for 95p. From a company called Cloud 9. I have not dared to try this (always seems to be cherry flavour or tobacco blend). Im not for a minute saying that its total tat, i have not tried it , but something inside me tells me this is fake. I have been on the cloud 9 website , and it says nothing on the site about deals with Poundland at all. So it makes me wonder, are these imports from china ? are they fake even. These are just my thoughts and am not accusing Poundland or any companies on selling such products.
Has anyone else got any thoughts on this , My Prefered companies i use for my E Liquid its always 3 10ml bottles for 10 pounds, or a tin size for 20 pounds.
I know regardless of price by experience there is good and bad quality in most companies. And of course there is personal tastes to take into consideration.
I would really like to hear from others who have either tried it ,,, or feel the same way i do ....
"If it seems to good to be true,,,,,,,"

Reactions: Xhale City
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread