The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

prebuiltcoils dot com coils

Discussion in 'Wick and Wire' started by RichardV, Dec 23, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RichardV

RichardV Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Has anyone used their coils and can you tell me the inner diameter of their coils.
    I have sent them an email and used their contact us page but have not received an answer from them.

2. Beamslider

Beamslider Ultra Member Verified Member

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    They don't give any info on the site, so no way to calculate it, you would have to have them answer your email as it no doubt varies from different coils on the site.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    It can sometimes be really hard to isolate what you want in prebuilt coils... I have some but also coil my own if I'm having a good day but I do know some folks order custom built coils if you have a very specific request, although they're certainly going to be a bit more pricy. Some vape shops will make coils, although I think that may be one of the cease and desist things that happened, can't remember. :(

Good luck in your search.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  4. madstabber

madstabber Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Have you ordered any coils from them? I just placed an order and will report back with their performance and quality when I receive them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RichardV

RichardV Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

No, I decided to order from Advancedvapesupply.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.