Not open for further replies.

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
I have long wondered why I never seen anyone make a flashlight head with a 510 connection. Then recently I've spotted a couple.

I bet there is a market for people to have these heads to both be a handy tool and also be a clever disguise for easily offended onlookers.

I for one would invest in very many of these were Super T to produce them. Just sayin', David! :p

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
State O' Flux beat me to it. I have a Saber touch and often think about getting the flashlight attachment.
Sorry chief... I suppose it would have carried more weight coming from an actual Saber Touch owner. ;-)

I don't have a Saber Touch... but I've been meaning to get one too (the light that is). I looked at one up close and in person. It's a nice little light for the money.

For them with USB ports on their APVs (iTaste)... this is a cheap alternative.

High Voltage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Detroit, MI
Problem is that all pv's are not click on - click off. They are click on - release off. Makes a flashlight attachment pretty inconvenient to use...

There are plenty of flashlights that use momentary switches, although they are a bit more specialized in their purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread