Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Awesome!! So stoked for my P+18! I literally havent read a single negative thing about it! Should make for an excellent pv to run the kick in. What's the diameter of the tube at its widest point and the diameter of the slanted top cap?

20mm................ You havent read any negative things about the Precise+18650 because there arent any...........

Last edited:

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I don't know my order number or date that I ordered, I just know that I placed my order the night the kick went up for sale. It's not like I don't have any other precise mods to use, but still.... I'm dyin' here.

sent from my LG- Android using x-parent pink Tapatalk --live fast,die pretty

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Well that was worth the wait for sure! The P+ 18650 is a thing of beauty. Machined perfectly and much small than I anticipated. Topped it with a brushed S/S tank form big daddy vapor and "KICKED" it. WOW the thing hits like Mike Tyson back when he could throw a punch!!!! The locking feature is awesome. Thanks Super-T job well done again now the P10 can look enviously at his big bro.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Awesome Liv2ski! How do you carry your Pv with you when Skiing?!

While skiing I resort to the old standbys------eGo/Riva batts with Boge 2.0 cartos. Much easier to watch one of those tumble out of your hands from the lift than a P+, Darwin or Vari. Again thanks for a job well done. I spent an hour last night dialing in my new P+. I am loving this new addition to my vaping arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread