Status
Not open for further replies.

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
Well that was worth the wait for sure! The P+ 18650 is a thing of beauty. Machined perfectly and much small than I anticipated. Topped it with a brushed S/S tank form big daddy vapor and "KICKED" it. WOW the thing hits like Mike Tyson back when he could throw a punch!!!! The locking feature is awesome. Thanks Super-T job well done again now the P10 can look enviously at his big bro.

Got mine in the mail this morning. I'm running the same setup as you, looks nice, and hits great. I'm really happy with it so far...

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
PrecisePlus orders through the 17th are filled, so we have the wait time down to about ten days. Also, we have a special on PrecisePlus 10440's i'll be putting up probably tomorrow. I had a bunch of aluminum bodied (with stainless caps) and all stainless units that are the old 1mm longer body, but in all respects the same. I'll be selling those for 99.00 each while they last!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
There must be something wrong with my computer... I still can't see pictures of the 10440 posted on the website with the current sale price.

No worries, it's not your computer, i just haven't put them up yet and i should have them up by tonight.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
PrecisePlus orders through the 17th are filled, so we have the wait time down to about ten days. Also, we have a special on PrecisePlus 10440's i'll be putting up probably tomorrow. I had a bunch of aluminum bodied (with stainless caps) and all stainless units that are the old 1mm longer body, but in all respects the same. I'll be selling those for 99.00 each while they last!

So are these shiny or satin, and I assume they will have rhodium plated buttons & posts?

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So are these shiny or satin, and I assume they will have rhodium plated buttons & posts?

They are satin and have Rhodium buttons and Rhodium top posts, so they are a P+, just with a 1mm longer body. The Aluminum bodies ones with the stainless top caps are pretty cool as they are two tone look due to the dis-similar metals.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hmmm... Are the aluminum ones noticeably lighter than the normal SS ones?

I need to stop trying to talk myself into one, argh!

They are a bit lighter, but since most of the weight is in the caps and button, which are still stainless steel (caps) and rhodium plated brass (switch and top post) .

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
They are satin and have Rhodium buttons and Rhodium top posts, so they are a P+, just with a 1mm longer body. The Aluminum bodies ones with the stainless top caps are pretty cool as they are two tone look due to the dis-similar metals.

So what does that extra 1mm longer body do? Do you need extra O-rings to make the battery fit?

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
My first Super T product, if they don't sell out too fast.

Been looking for a backup stealth type mod for my new Provari and the 10440 seems like it will be perfect.

Downside (for my wallet) is now I want one of each model.

Been contemplating a Precise for a very long time, ready to pull the trigger, excited.

I own Provape stuff also, they are well made... But wait until you get your hands on Precise+...... Fit and Finish are second to none....... All mechanical......... Pure and simple, nothing to go wrong........

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So what does that extra 1mm longer body do? Do you need extra O-rings to make the battery fit?

They are set up with the extra oring already. Just drop in your AW ICR 10440 or IMR 10440 battery. Super-T recommends the AW ICR 10440 as it outperforms the IMR 10440 in load testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread