PrecisePlus 18650/18500/18350 Back In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
Thanks for that, I took yours for this round, Order 9019 for an P+18650. P+18350 will wait till the next stock refresh. :)

Thanks Skinee for waiting on the 18350.Of
course right when I'm waiting for my 18350 from Canada, David has them in stock again. Will you still take me up on the offer to buy it if I can't handle the size? If I can't handle it, I'm going to get a P10plus and 6 new batteries and call it good :)

Last edited:

Hrathor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Canton, MI
Thanks Skinee for waiting on the 18350.Of
course right when I'm waiting for my 18350 from Canada, David has them in stock again. Will you still take me up on the offer to buy it if I can't handle the size? If I can't handle it, I'm going to get a P10plus and 6 new batteries and call it good :)

I'd swap you my P10+ and some cash if all else fails. Its still mint, and I love it, but I have the opposite problem you have. Its just a little too small for me to carry and I use all of my big battery mods at home. I'm sure you'll be happy with the 18350 though. I can't wait to compare the p10+ to the 18650 with the satin t-tips when they arrive though.

Sent from my rooted Evo using Tapatalk

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
I'm actually moving the special P+ give away date to the 1st of the New Year. It'll be a great kick off to the new year!

But at any rate, what are you talking about anyway? I have no knowledge of any said special edition one off P+ and if i did, i would deny it. Further more, I could not dicuss said device if said device, in fact, did exist:)

BTW, does it looking something like this?

gift.jpg

This is absolutely stunning. Having this would end my mod obsession, can't get better than this. Great job David.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I'm actually moving the special P+ give away date to the 1st of the New Year. It'll be a great kick off to the new year!

But at any rate, what are you talking about anyway? I have no knowledge of any said special edition one off P+ and if i did, i would deny it. Further more, I could not dicuss said device if said device, in fact, did exist:)

BTW, does it looking something like this?

gift.jpg

Great looking Precise - love the shiny and the boss looking vent holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread